Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Lord King [v1.6] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Will this work on 1.5? Even if it's just for the cheat menu or will it cancel out new content? Cheers.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Could've sworn I dropped this one, but apparently not. I'll get to it when I can. Probably not until tomorrow at the earliest. Busy with RL shit today.
I will wait patiently for more great work on your part - most appreciated!

Reactions: Skunktail

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
View attachment 958629

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Updated: 2021-12-30
Game/Creator: Lord King - ArchonStudio - - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 1.4
Game Version: 1.4
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Jeevant
-

Masterlist of Mods

View attachment 959450 View attachment 959451 View attachment 959452 View attachment 959453 View attachment 959454 View attachment 959455
1.5 is out now. Will there be a mod?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
honestly waiting 1 or 2 days isn't that bad compared to other modders who take longer. I'm just glad shaddy is consistent with updating their mods

Reactions: Tinuss

beaglescout

Apr 4, 2020
appears there was an issue with the hall_events.rpy file of the update, and that this mod for 1.5 also contains the current bug from that release. the game, from a new start, skips to the end of the game and not to the meeting in the council. Mod may need to be checked out and updated? I was having trouble at first playing with the mod, uninstalled and tried without and still had problems. then i read through some current post on the games thread and learned of a patch for the hall_events.rpy file, installed that and all worked well. tried once again to use the mod after, but since it overwrites this file, the bug returned.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Any way to use this without the walkthrough? Disabling or enabling seems to not make a difference in the green text...
Thanks for the mod in advance anyway

Edit - Nevermind, found the right script to change the variables

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes