Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Lord King [v1.6] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Lord King 1.4 with ShaddyModda Multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Game version is v1.4, while the mod is currently on v1.3. It most likely wouldn't be working as intended since there's stuff to be added for different versions of the game, thus requiring the mod to be updated.

Wrong thread to request for mods, try asking in the Rogue like evolution thread and post there instead. This thread is meant to be for discussion relevant to the mod for the game Lord King
Ok bro

saclang070292

Jun 11, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Lord King 1.4 with ShaddyModda Multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
I downloaded your android mod but can't find the save files, can you tell me where is it?.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
im not trying to complain or be ungrateful but im just curious. i just started the game and was checking out the cheat mod and what is all there, is there really only five girls or does more get added as they are found, or does the game only have five girl available at the moment because the description said there is nine girls and more to come.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The girls that are not included, don't need the ability to adjust their points, at this time. In fact, the cheat is pretty well obsolete at this point in time, unless you really screw up, which is damn near impossible.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
thanks as always for making your mods free to us poorer bastards of the internet. i always know when i find your mods listed on the game page that im going to like the game at least twice as much. and again im sorry im poor and all i can give you is a heartfelt thank you for your time and efforts

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Just dropping the update 1.5 from patreon here as a notice.

For preparation or something like that. (y)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes