Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Lord King [v1.6] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
A couple minor things.

Is there a reason Megan isn't included on the girls list (for the cheats)? The walkthrough says you're getting or losing points depending on how you treat her, but does it just not matter? I'm wondering if things might have gone differently if I was nicer to her.

I'm not sure if it's due to the mod and choosing to show all the scenes, but during that festival bit after the sex with the blue girl a couple of the dialogue lines are in Russian, but then at the end of the day in bed with all the other women they randomly pop up in English (despite her not being there).

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
A couple minor things.

Is there a reason Megan isn't included on the girls list (for the cheats)? The walkthrough says you're getting or losing points depending on how you treat her, but does it just not matter? I'm wondering if things might have gone differently if I was nicer to her.

I'm not sure if it's due to the mod and choosing to show all the scenes, but during that festival bit after the sex with the blue girl a couple of the dialogue lines are in Russian, but then at the end of the day in bed with all the other women they randomly pop up in English (despite her not being there).
Honestly forgot to add her to the cheats, but I haven't had any issues as far as points go with her. I'll make sure and add her to the next update. As for the Russian lines. I haven't come across that issue, but I'll look into it when I get the chance.

Reactions: Tinuss

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Rzok

Sep 12, 2021
I think I've also soft locked my game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now all of my quests say to complete other quests but I've done everything I can with them and I've waited for weeks in game with no new scenes

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes