Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Lord King [v1.6] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
It seems like this mod disables the language change option so if you install without changing the language beforehand you are stuck in Russian. Moving the shaddymod option out of the game folder lets you choose then you can move it back in.

enzoapt

Nov 30, 2018
Looks like Nopy has closed shop, so how do I get this game for Android. Do you have something back up where I can get this game?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
enzoapt
- - - -

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
What is the storage requirement for Android
Aim to have about 2.5 times the size of the download available before you download. This allows for the APK file, the install and data+cache information.
Further restrictions may be applied by the Android OS itself requiring some free space to operate normally.

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Aim to have about 2.5 times the size of the download available before you download. This allows for the APK file, the install and data+cache information.
Further restrictions may be applied by the Android OS itself requiring some free space to operate normally.
Thanks bro

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Can you please mod Rogue like evolution for Android please

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
it's not worked on 1.4?
Game version is v1.4, while the mod is currently on v1.3. It most likely wouldn't be working as intended since there's stuff to be added for different versions of the game, thus requiring the mod to be updated.

Can you please mod Rogue like evolution for Android please
Wrong thread to request for mods, try asking in the Rogue like evolution thread and post there instead. This thread is meant to be for discussion relevant to the mod for the game Lord King

Reactions: imzahai
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes