2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
To be clear, the Dev has agreed to mark this game as Abandoned with consideration of a new project in their hopeful future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, this seemed a bit pervier than these types of games tend to be... but most of the good stuff like raping the sister (which resulted in a game over) was marked as "old" so I guess the dev was moving away from that kind of stuff before it got abandoned... English wasn't great, and most things were marked as in the works, so it's probably no great loss.

For anyone searching for the NTr patch i found this: from this website haven't tested it myself.
Thanks for that, but main was that site a pain, made me wait an hour before it'd let me download the file which took 30 seconds, haha.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Instead of moving forward the dev just kept going back and changing existing content so that there was practically no advancement in each update (e.g. The store with items was implemented since first release yet there was not a single use for any item whatsoever ever provided). Not surprising he couldn't get much Patrons and gave up.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello again, i have a little problem, after i was with Nichole and Annabelle in that car, after we leave her out, she was kidnaped right? what i do next? pls someone help, i will appreciate it, thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So this is abandoned? is that based on the devs comments or lack of activity? his patreon seems to say part one is complete and is 10% into part two

Chapter 1 Part 1 progress - 100%
Chapter 1 Part 2 progress - 10%
Anyone know anything about that? was that before the revising bullshit?

My advice to Devs:
I realise you want to maximise your appeal, but don't build games by commitee, build them based on what you are passionate about, by all means get input when you are unsure which direction to focus on, but if you try to please everyone you just end up with some nasty homogenised crap that pleases no one. (if you manage to build anything at all)

Reactions: stal1234

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No one has heard from him since the start of February so it gets the abandoned tag.

3 months no contact gets a project tagged as abandoned on here.
thanks, so there is hope yet.

any idea if the 100% of "Chapter 1 part one" is what is represented in the v0.1b that is posted here? the way he describes his version numbering system, it very well might be.

---

I hope he does continue to develop this game as he promised, I had high hopes for it, maybe not so much as before if he really did pussy out on the NTR content as others have noted. (I'm not even a fan of NTR, I just think it's a loser move to delete it over some whinners) Particularly since it didn't seem to be true NTR since it was avoidable.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i get it... someone know when will come next update? or what i most do after that girl was kidnapped?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Not needed ... they are his Mom and sisters. Kinda confusing.
Rough english btw. ... russian dev i believe since "russian" is the 2nd language.
No. Russian there is even worse than English. And the translation is not complete.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Damn what to do then? I bought a mini dress, Hackersky SD, and Jammer. And nothing more can be done, dead end.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes