Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 2489297
What do you see when you look at that picture?
To be fair, his question is valid despite that tag, because someone who was involved with the project was supposed to pick up the entire development on their shoulders since the actual dev was gonna drop the ball, for reasons I don't remember.
So it is fair to ask what the status of the development is; will the person carry on, or did they too give up on it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
To be fair, his question is valid despite that tag, because someone who was involved with the project was supposed to pick up the entire development on their shoulders since the actual dev was gonna drop the ball, for reasons I don't remember.
So it is fair to ask what the status of the development is; will the person carry on, or did they too give up on it.
I agree with you in a way. I know that someone was supposed to take over this project, and that's why I check from time to time if there's anything new. So this question would be legitimate if it were posed in this way. kinda like, is this project going to be taken over by someone, or has this idea also been abandoned? What I see here is someone who like many others doesn't even bother to read what is written on the op

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
too bad the devs fought among each other. 1 wanted to stay true to ntr, the other wanted go harem thanks to listening to ntr haters. now they went their separate ways and tried doing their own games.

but we all know those won't get updates or finish. rip a very great ntr game that had so many re-writes. legit good story.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I used unren, I could see the images and animations. Was this cutscene removed from the game? Even in the NTR version?
well there was 2 scenes that got removed even in the ntr version, those were with the mom and the black guy

Reactions: V&M

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
for those wjo wait for this to being updated chek this outhttps://www.patreon.com/Sihil he was part of the team in this game and now is trying too redo Lord and the prequel ....https://f95zone.to/threads/loose-ends-ch-1-sihil.108228/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: g659039

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
well there was 2 scenes that got removed even in the ntr version, those were with the mom and the black guy
what scenes were removed and why? I used to play this back on 2020 but just found out right now that this game was abandoned i recalled this got an awesome storyline

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
what scenes were removed and why? I used to play this back on 2020 but just found out right now that this game was abandoned i recalled this got an awesome storyline
If I recall correctly it was the scene where the black guy uses his magic hoodoo ya voodoo powers on the mom to fuck her while the MC is outside, and as is usual the people who have complete mental breakdowns when fake characters on their screen interact and have fake intercourse with any non-self-insert character went and shit their diapers, then went and whined and cried to the dev about it so he removed it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can accuse whoever you wanna accuse ... for something that was gone
as early as the 0.2 version of the game ... or you could read all about it instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy accusing around in this dead thread of a game that had whole game editions
with NTR and whole game editions without NTR as a feature throughout development.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689532080465.png

NOV 29, 2022 AT 8:52 AM
Status Update 29-11-2022
Hey sorry for no updates, I was stuck with a bunch of work from both irl, this game and another game that I'm working on.
I hope to finish my side of the work this week then Rich will compile everything and we'll be good to go.

1689532164419.png
SEP 18, 2022 AT 4:53 AM
Status Update 18-09-2022
Hey all,
First of all, even though I posted a small update on the discord, I sincerely apologize for not posting anything here. My laptop screen broke three weeks ago. Which would've been fine since I had just ordered a PC but it literally arrived yesterday so I'm posting an update first thing in the morning.
As you can guess nothing got done in the past three weeks but my new PC is much faster so I am sure that I can cover the lost ground. I don't know if there's going to be a release at the end of this month but I know for sure that I'll be able to finish my part of the work at least.
1689532193835.png
OCT 27, 2022 AT 11:23 PM
Status Upate and a change of plans
Heeey. Long time no see. Where have you been? Haven't heard from you all in a while.
In all seriousness, there are two reasons for no updates. First, my WiFi was fucked so we had to change the service provider last week and secondly, the titular change of plans.
The Loose Ends next update will be pushed back a bit. The Lord of Imagination prologue will be released first. When will the LoI prologue be released, you ask? The renders are done, just the finishing touches remain so the next week hopefully?
Also, in all fairness, I owe you all an apology for not posting here so I apologize. But if you have any questions and such just hit me up on the discord in case I don't post here.
PS: That's Olivia. I'm going for a specific thing here. It'll make more sense in context

May 30, 2017
lol I totally forgot about this game until today it popped up in my notification. I just read some pages and found a whiner, so I decided to post a reply. I guess we pay the same amount of consideration cause you replied to my post too, weren't we?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Lord of Imagination Ep4.5 [iPatched]
with scrappy Walkthrough / Gallery Mod

Download
Mega

Mega not working. Please repost.
Thank you

Reactions: Full bb

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
too bad the devs fought among each other. 1 wanted to stay true to ntr, the other wanted go harem thanks to listening to ntr haters. now they went their separate ways and tried doing their own games.

but we all know those won't get updates or finish. rip a very great ntr game that had so many re-writes. legit good story.
yeah the story was legit 11/10 and the ntr plot was AMAZING and the slow burn corruption with the gf :love: :love: :love:so sad we never saw the full corruption/ntr

most ntr storys have no build up or ntr happens too fast this game was in the right direction sadly 99% of ntr storys suck and I love the kink and than you have this 1% and it get abandoned :( :( so this hurts double that it gets abandoned as a ntr connoisseur that only likes the good stuff(slow build up,cute couple ,good antagonist...)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes