Ponno

Jul 23, 2018
The fact you can't actually impregnate/get pregnant yet is probably the biggest letdown of that tag, but having done all the main quest content in the game, and seen the amount of pregnancy checks from events so far. I'd like to say once it's actually implemented in a fashion, i'm probably gonna be one very happy camper. Just need more options for a cock having MC to slip it into NPC pussy.
.... so theres no pregnancy content
Whats the point of the tag then

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Digging the sense of humor. From the long suffering moth guard to the jaded hero asshat, there's some fun to be had here for sure. Although after meeting the lonely totally not kobold I'm curious how we can get both bits as well as fuck a dragon. Could be quite amazing with enough fleshing out with content and such.

For those complaining about pregnancy and whatnot; that's clearly going to be a big part of the game mechanics. There's two stats dedicated to different aspects of breeding, and a nursery wip. The base races have feats to assist with making kids, and one race's entire legacy is fucking anything with a pulse they deem attractive. So even if it's not there yet, there's a clear goal in the future.

IloveGumXX

Jan 2, 2023
I think some people need to realise that the game is in 0-0-3, that's barely out (or still in) of alpha stage.
Even if the game ''looks'' polished in terms of graphics, that most definetly doesnt mean it is packed with content, especially if the game's version 0-0-3.
Pretty certain that combat polish, mechanical polish, etc. will be worked on.

I'm sure that with time this game will be a good one, if not the best.

• Haha
Reactions: finnthenumber

AbyssDreamer28

Oct 17, 2020
This looks really promising, I just hope that it pans out the way I hope it does because this is looking like exactly my kind of game.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Isn't the first game complete?
Is it? I don't see a [Completed] prefix on the thread, or any indication of completion in the changelog. Some posts in the thread indicate there's a patron version a few versions ahead of ours. It does have a version number starting with a 1, but I've learned not to trust that.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Is it? I don't see a [Completed] prefix on the thread, or any indication of completion in the changelog. Some posts in the thread indicate there's a patron version a few versions ahead of ours. It does have a version number starting with a 1, but I've learned not to trust that.
The main story is feature complete according to the 1.0.0.5 change log. There will be new updates irregularly for post game content and the like, essentially it's just side quests and extra kink stuff from here on out, or DLC content if you prefer to think of it that way. Effectively the game is complete though, yes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Well, soft locked at the Lightn Inn. Kobold villager right in front of the tile after entering, only direction to move is to the right, which is an exit/entrance tile, I get sent back outside. Repeat.

fixed from mechanics, pressing N for "do nothing" will make them move, holy moly.

EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
This is very promising, as someone desperate for an NSFW oldschool roguelike. Not sure if that's really what you're going for, but it comes close.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The main story is feature complete according to the 1.0.0.5 change log. There will be new updates irregularly for post game content and the like, essentially it's just side quests and extra kink stuff from here on out, or DLC content if you prefer to think of it that way. Effectively the game is complete though, yes.
I'm gonna take that as effectively the game is not complete, but thanks for the details.

Murakisensate

Feb 18, 2020
Just one piece of constructive criticism. Please streamline the looting process. It's so inconvenient to have to loot a barrel and then pick up everything from the barrel separately. Same with enemies and them just dropping everything. Please, just show me a list of enemy drops after I beat an enemy or a list of drops when I loot a chest/barrel/box and give me a take all button.

J0kernaut

Dec 28, 2021
the system's sorta decent im gonna be honest its still not the final product but this is good for a early alpha
the dev probably got tired of Html stuffs and made this on godot

Last edited:

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
this game looks like it has a lot of potential (reminds me of degrees of lewidity sort of) cant wait till theirs pregnancy content to try it out <3

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
game isnt bad, its basically another text gme but it has moving pictures. Not a fan of how the kobold sprite looks but im excited that the game has mpreg built in withut hiding it behind some absurd quest

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
game isnt bad, its basically another text gme but it has moving pictures. Not a fan of how the kobold sprite looks but im excited that the game has mpreg built in withut hiding it behind some absurd quest
I'm okay with the idea of tying something like that to a quest, it's different enough to be treated as special or exceptional, but I'm also with you in that I like to see it presented as an option right away. That suggests that it's not just tacked on.

Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
I usually ignore this kind of games... But this one looks pretty good lol, gotta check it out in a couple of updates.

palumatzu

Jun 12, 2018
This has good potential, but i'd love to see way more content. My first gripe is the lack of a merchant - i cant buy more goods ANYWHERE which means all combat is "get gud", which is.... not good. also luck. The lack of actual pregnancy content is also unfortunate; i kinda like mpreg content when its done right. Also, make the Mothman lewdable. he's merely... there, and that's all. Feels like he's there just to advance the plot, but isnt very useful otherwise.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes