Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I have read the in game tutorial at least 3 times. Each time I learned something new.

Personally, I think it is great.
I only figured out what having the superorder topics does for conversation favorability a few days ago. I had no idea why sometimes topics gave +4 instead of +2 before that.

What about the "aggressive" topic for Repressed mother? The competitive tag doesn't seem too work
Richard might give Aggressive topics at Career Father, I don't know, I couldn't get one from him. What I did was use Finance research to get Gina to Brother Fucker, at which point her Thirsty trait DOES give Aggressive topics.

I guess it's only fair that Diane is leaning dom right now since Gina is leaning sub and Jesse is basically mandatory sub, but I still find her more annoyingly bitchy than anything. The only place I've seen where I think a sex scene of some kind might happen is probably on Monday nights too if you spend all day getting her drunk, but since I don't like femdom I dunno if I even want to check it out.

Reactions: Lans90

ICGLOVER

Oct 7, 2019
I tried to check the inventory but all I see is this
1630238490801.png

any ideas? Pressing the tab key shows this:

1630238552906.png
How can I get out here or even choose things.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for the cheats, works great, but doesn't add xp to all secondary skills (such as perverted and incest)

Would it be possible to add relationship there as well for the cheat mod? For some reason anytime I try to edit relationship (I do not touch anything else) and mainly just trying to get relationship away from the negative with mom, save would just be "loading" the whole time and not open.... Anyone know how to get around this? As really don't want to have to grind for weeks to get this negative score down

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
>Brother Fucker.

>Flirts with the dad.

..... biatch I think you forgetting you a brother fucker not a father fucker, get your priorities straight.

Baal7734 joking aside, imo that scene is out of place on the brother fucker AT, should probably have a straight up slutty AT that has that scene on it, and not the one supposedly dedicated to brother fucking :|

Also gives off NTR vibes, since it can give the impression she is planning/trying to fuck the dad, whether MC likes it or not.
Which if such content is going to be added later on, I suggest having it with clear separation, i.e one clear AT path for only MC, and another clear AT path for the other (whether that be NTR, sharing etc.).
Hence the suggestion of moving that scene to a general slutty AT, instead of the one named "Brother Fucker" (also allows those who dislike such content to be able to easily avoid it like the plague, and less likely to run into issues of the genres clashing and such).

edit: just noticed, the way she acts in general, and that scene... kinda contradict this ban (cause well, she be slutty :| )
1630251182649.png

Like tbh, the "brother fucker" AT comes across as more of a Slut AT than it does "Brother Fucker", given the scenes and context shown in it. (dressing slutty, the extra makeup, flirting with someone besides the brother (the dad) etc.).
Like I originally assumed she was dressing that way mainly for the brother, but because of that scene where she overtly flirts with the father (and not giving a shit about MC in doing so), changed the context to more general slut than just for the brother.
Although I may be reading too much into the AT name and it may supposed to be a general slut AT (if that is the case though... needs a better name, cause gives the wrong impression, if not the case and she is supposed to be dressing that way for the brother... then the flirting with dad scene really is out of place, since it changes the context)

Last edited:

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Ok. Seems that a lot of poeple got some difficulties with mom's last AT's scenes. So here is what I found : when she's drunk enough, at 10PM, go to living room. She's wasted. Then, go to your room, and go to sleep. Found 2 scenes : high lust for her, and low lust for her... leading to a different kind of "massage". Anybody found another scene with the mother ?

Reactions: Lans90
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes