randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no, l thought it was Lost 2, that series where they are stranded on the island? Guess, we will never have one like that ever again.

Anth

May 5, 2018
stuck on the hat one because im color blind..even used hint, cant figure it out. no matter the combination i do.
Multiple hats can have the same color, you need to change the color by putting the hats on the cameleon and turning the clock. Hope that helps.

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
I am missing a hat in the hat puzzle. Do i have to do something with the rabbit/turtle ?
I got the butterfly and wanderer hat.

Last edited:

JackODile

Jun 8, 2018
I am missing a hat in the hat puzzle. Do i have to do something with the rabbit/turtle ?
I got the butterfly and wanderer hat.
You have to pull down the rope at a certain length so that when it goes up, it catches the rabbit in it's loop as the rabbit runs by.

Reactions: Minamyaou

guardsman

Sep 3, 2018
Thank You so very much for sharing, BaasB~! Is the free DLC adult patch included with this game?
:cool:(y) :unsure:

guardsman

Sep 3, 2018
Guys and gals,

BaasB has confirmed to me in a conversation (PM) that the adult patch DLC has already been applied to this game~!
:)

bloodman67444

Jun 1, 2018
Multiple hats can have the same color, you need to change the color by putting the hats on the cameleon and turning the clock. Hope that helps.
bro i know the hats have different colors im saying, im doing the puzzle correct (atleast it looks like to me) and nothings happening. no matter what order of different colors i put them in, i used the hint, and the picture. something about my color blind ass is not getting it correct somehow.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Damn, this puzzle solving game is super boring. There is no story, you just move from one scene to another and then "solve the issue" and you move on. There is no motivation to keep on.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes