VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Check the game developer's Patreon page to understand more
Unfortunately the Patron page is locked, so if anyone who has access and can post the locked comment from the dev, it would be appreciated.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
will you able to update it?

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Unfortunately the Patron page is locked, so if anyone who has access and can post the locked comment from the dev, it would be appreciated.
I can attest that this is not the completed version. However, you're not missing anything...trust me. This developer actually priced their patreon nicely so I just supported them.

Also, you don't need a mod for this as of yet. Choices are obvious

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I enjoyed this update even if it was a bit on the short side, nice renders and I do like the slow build-up of the relationship with Kailey. Like some others I'm not a fan of Cassidy, or I should say that the way I'm playing the MC doesn't make me a fan of her. If I saw him differently, I might feel differently. :)
I want to fix his marriage, his wife is clearly hurting but it seems to me they are still in love. And I don't think we know everything about their past or backgrounds yet to make too many educated guesses about what has gone wrong between them. Stress at work, neglect of each other, just life, perhaps something else. He deals with it by sleeping around, she with drink. So both culpable, but in different ways. But what do I know?;)
Perhaps Kailey will be a catalyst, bringing them together, all three of them. That's the ending I'm hoping for right now.
Either way, I'll definitely keep playing.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Very short update (45 minutes for slow readers), barely any content with the daughter, and my wife already managed to turn her into a drug addict within a week - without MC saying anything about it.

Don't really like the direction this game is going, but I'll stick around for a few updates.
so few years at least xD

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game. Beautiful girls and animation and the story has (for my taste) a great pace.
Is it just me or Justine looks just like actress Victoria Pedretti?
Nothing against her smoking pot, but it was weird how much she denied smoking when she was brought in and in chapter 3 she is without the player seeing any reason for her to change that.

Some possible corrections to make:
Cassidy: Because I don't want us to be seen together unnecessarily if we're going (to) start fucking.
Justine: *Sigh* You know what, I'm can't even.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 2196591

Hi, here's CHAPTER THREE.

Available now for Early Access.
A public non-exclusive version will be available for free in some time.

We hope you like it. Thank you for your support.

• Chapter Three added
  • New extra content on gallery
I hope you like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2196590
The extra scenes in Gallery aren't working. Says images are missing.
Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 5.00.04 PM.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Lost at Birth [Ch. 3 Public] [V19] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,87 GB / 148 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH3-PE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,83 GB / 113 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH3-PE-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,9% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heads up. Complete ver link added
https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-at-birth-ch-3-public-v19.111744/post-9499931

Reactions: "CJ" and ontach

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Just a heads up. Complete ver link added
https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-at-birth-ch-3-public-v19.111744/post-9499931

Reactions: ontach
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes