4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lost at Birth [Ch. 4 - Public] Compressed Updating to Complete Edition

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
JokerLeader, again you cum through. I lift my short skirt and flash my frilly wet and sticky panties at you with lots of love.

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
this is one of my favorite newish games and I'm glad it's still going strong,would hate to see this one abandoned,good job dev

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
wtf does complete edition mean? this kind of deception shouldn't be given space to showcase in this holy piracy site

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
wtf does complete edition mean? this kind of deception shouldn't be given space to showcase in this holy piracy site
"Complete Edition" is typically used to resell a game that is already complete, to milk it out for what its worth, which may not be much, since it has to go the "Complete Edition" route. For example, Horizon Zero Dawn "Complete Edition" on steam. I bought that and all I got over the original version was literally digital art and a few bonus in-game items that didn't matter.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no wt mod?

Yes, but it's not updated to the newest version, the complete edition just literally came out (2 hours ago), give it some time.

I wonder why the WT mod was unpinned from the OP, wasn't it pinned there before?
New version came out and it's not up-to-date yet, and I think the dev updated their own links (to the public version, then mod updated links to the complete version), and un-linked it.

For this type of game public release (which what was here) is usually a demoish and has some contnet removed and the complete edition is the stuff that is paywalled. There are tons of these type of games, that have normal editons then have another edition, eg EXRTA, SE, etc.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
No animations is typically a deal breaker for me, but something about that brunette model in the SS is drawing me in to give it a play try anyway.

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
Boy that was a short update. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but I feel like I blinked and it's gone. 2-ish months for not even 15 minutes of content? Oof.

Reactions: tuskedkibbles

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No animations is typically a deal breaker for me, but something about that brunette model in the SS is drawing me in to give it a play try anyway.
This should make you smile ;)

I have some news to share with you about animations
I know most of you really want animations to be included in the game, so I was trying to find a solution. I'm currently commissioning some animations (which will be rendered by me) some for chapter 4 that will be included with the release of chapter 5, and some for chapter 5 itself. The problem is that unfortunately the game has not enough financial support to afford animations at the moment and I probably won't be able to keep providing animations in the future if the situation does not improve. I know these are not the best news, but this is all I can do for now.

Reactions: GuyFawkes

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Please add less or none at all for once. So many of these games have three- or moresomes and lesbian scenes. What's wrong with multiple girls only wanting dick. It's almost novel at this point lol
I rather have wife have her fun, since the MC gets to have his affairs. I would like a lesbian route for wife but we cant alway have what we want... so lets let Dev do what he/she/they/them would like to do and just enjoy the VN.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes