4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
I guess it was as it was for me - the story overview looked like boring ass incest stuff, but it is far from that (if you don't let it happen, I hope).

I like the story and the characters are really well written.
I don't have that much hate as others for Justine, she is pretty decent IF you consider she has a drinking problem since two decades. And I won't judge her until I know what drove her to become a "functioning alcoholic". But it is hinted that her father and brother are already dead - so if I didn't misunderstood that, she is holding herself pretty well. Especially if she had a drinking problem prior to that.
Yeah, she is a bit possessive, but not that much - she even knows the MC fucks other women and is ok with that. I give you she has a bit of a bitchy attitude, but given the situation she found when coming home: is this really surprising? I find her a pretty decent human being all things considered, a bit annoying maybe. We will see how she develops once (if ever) she warms up to Kylee.
you do realize this site is for tabboo games,if you want nicey games without as you say incest look for other sites and stop trying to influence the dev.i dont like lesbian or foot fetish but others do so i dont download,thats the reason for tags.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lost at Birth [CHAPTER 2 - Complete] [V19] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,38 GB / 128 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH2-CE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 93 MB - Lost_at_Birth-CH2-CE-mac-crunched.zip
= ~9,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
compressed please?

Reactions: "CJ"

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Not bad.

But you'd think a 40 year old married man would know how to act like...a 40 yo married man. He's already a serial cheater which means wife at least suspects him. And that dude brings a young blonde to his wife's home, not telling her shit, then cleaning out her dead relatives stuff like it was garbage to accommodate her, right before he has her sleeping on his dick for his wife to see.. And after all that he is acting like it was a minor thing, like not cleaning the dishes or something. I will cook for her and everything will be ok. He is lucky he still has a couch to sleep on.

Protag is already flawed with all the sex addiction and serial cheating shit. No need to actually make him a drooling retard on top of all that.
Let's say that his wife isn't better either. I get that she's a woman "marking her territory", but telling this sexual history with such details to a girl, that already told her that she isn't a slut, doesn't make her a best person either.

Having said this, I agree with you that MC's personality doesn't relate to his age. He's very immature, but is way better that most of MC's around.

Until now, the younger one is the wiser. Let's hope that the most probable corruption path won't change that. Maybe as other pointed out she will be the glue to this couple and in the end it will be a triangle.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Man, I almost forgot about this game! The renders are gorgeous and it would be even better if there were some animations! I'm waiting for the next update.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Blondie is absolute babe.
But the MC and the wife is seriously braindeads. You want to tell me that for weeks(?), the MC didn't blurted out anytime, that "Hey honey, it's funny maybe I have a child?" and so unfazed that the wife didn't notice anything? If they so distant why do they live together?

Reactions: ManifestDream

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Really like this one so far, a lot of promise here.
Hoping it will have different routes at some point, like OF had.

Jan 21, 2018
Don't know if its just me but the emotions of these characters portrayed by their dialogues don't seem to reflect their facial expression.
I mean justine is basically smiling almost everytime when she is angry af with MC lol, feels sadistic tbh!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These characters run from their troubles, hide or kill their emotions for the sake of smoldering cool stale looks and all of them pretend their turd life situation is dandy when it is stupid and sad and annoying.

Don't know if its just me but the emotions of these characters portrayed by their dialogues don't seem to reflect their facial expression.
I mean justine is basically similing almost everytime when she is angry af with MC lol, feels sadistic tbh!

Reactions: QaliberDK

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I mean justine is basically similing almost everytime when she is angry af with MC lol, feels sadistic tbh!
Pretty sure that's intentional, she's being catty like a cheerleader. Real Mean Girls shit.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I do (mostly) like it so far, good setup, renders are nice enough, writing ain't half bad either.
However, as sweet as the daughter is, the MC is rather careless and scatterbrained and
the wife is an obnoxious cunt. I'm guessing things will be explained/become clearer as the
story evolves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm interested to see where the story is going, so far it's equally interesting and infuriating :D

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
all i learned here is that i should wait for a couple of updates more...good luck till then....

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Pretty solid start, though the wife is a bit over the top, she comes in *STRONG* to the MC and the daughter. But so far, it's a good start, definitely feels like it'll be a slow burn though (which is ok, if the story, character development and dialogue is done well enough).
Yeah, when she walked in on her husband having a young blond (who's obviously in heat) on his dick, she did seem to come a bit strong. Especially when she saw he had thrown her family's stuff, from a room in her own house, to put the blond there without asking. And decided giving him a hot bj was a punishment for all that. What a stuck up bitch indeed. /s

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Let's say that his wife isn't better either. I get that she's a woman "marking her territory", but telling this sexual history with such details to a girl, that already told her that she isn't a slut, doesn't make her a best person either.

Having said this, I agree with you that MC's personality doesn't relate to his age. He's very immature, but is way better that most of MC's around.

Until now, the younger one is the wiser. Let's hope that the most probable corruption path won't change that. Maybe as other pointed out she will be the glue to this couple and in the end it will be a triangle.
I don't really see the wise part for the young one. It's already established she has zero street smarts from the party story and her previous living situation. And after she goes to a married man's house and gets a perfectly justified grilling from the wife, who sensed she's a virgin in heat, she does exactly what she was accused of. On the first day!

It's like every major character in this, is a trainwreck. That does make it interesting I guess. For me, the best character so far was the cumslut at work. She knows what she wants (cum :LOL: ) and is pretty honest about the fact.

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS and Ragnar

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Here my feedback for this game up until now, it's also my posted review:

In my opinion a very good story up until now (Chapter 2) with a self-aware MC in the middle of his life. The female characters are very fine looking ladies with quite a variety. You have the at least somewhat jealous wife, the "girl from next door and still shy" virgin daughter ("probably" ;)) and the coworker with hots for you (and maybe being too slutty for her own sake). So, for everyone something. Luckily there is no oversized properties ("baseball bat" penis, "balloon or zeppelin" breasts which ignore gravity and "horsesized" behinds). The render quality is very good, the lightning fits up until now to some degree (the renders that are supposed to be at night have sadly the same lightning as the day shots. That's the point I have to deduct. Otherwise I like the VN and would like to see much, much more until it gets finished! Keep up the good work!

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I don't really see the wise part for the young one. It's already established she has zero street smarts from the party story and her previous living situation. And after she goes to a married man's house and gets a perfectly justified grilling from the wife, who sensed she's a virgin in heat, she does exactly what she was accused of. On the first day!

It's like every major character in this, is a trainwreck. That does make it interesting I guess. For me, the best character so far was the cumslut at work. She knows what she wants (cum :LOL: ) and is pretty honest about the fact.
Wise in the way that she could escalate things with the wife, because she's constantly demeaned by her and deep down she's convinced that she's MC's daughter and no some skank. She could act as a raged teenager, but opts for an adult approach, as a peacemaker. But, yes, both adults aren't the best parental figure and the work slut is the more coherent one.

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes