4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Their relationship isn't exactly normal from a sexual point of view, so I have no big problems with Justine accepting the MC's extramarital adventures. She seems like a pretty kinky woman and may even get off on the thought.
You might be right about that. But For me If instead of the MC being a cheater, and Justine was okay with him fucking other women as long as it's just sex and he's not allowed to bring any of the girls home or into their marital lives, her meltdown would've made even more sense. That would also obviously tie into why she flipped out when she saw Kayley sleeping on his lap. In her mind he was bringing his fuck buddies home and into their marriage. But the way it was written she flipped out because she knew that he was cheating on her then not long after she said shes okay with him fucking other chicks which totally negates her reason for flipping out in the first place. Overall it wasn't bad but it could've been better imo. But this update was definitely a step up from the last one so I'm looking forward to see how it unfolds.

Reactions: botc76 and Yngling

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Really liking this game, but like Avaron1974 mentioned, I hope a paternity test is coming soon. Or at least, I want to see the MC and Kailey discuss it seriously. And, yes, Justine has every right to be upset by this, even if she isn't handling it great.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
BEST WISHES , please keep updating the most soon you can guys ,

THE GAME is great

The Plot is great

The girls are Hot add 2 daughters more if can , and everybody me included will Blown up

made them triplets if some other girls spawn on the next updates , And Win Win ♥

or some patch to fix with .

Support this guy please ♥ Come on

Give us Daughter on Beach , Park , Hills, Forest , Bedroom , Bath , Kitchen Hall , Floor Wall , Car, Bar , Cinema , Strip Clud

then ADD 1 +girl and repeat , then 1 more girl and repéat ♥

Hope some pregnancie and Pregnancie sex on Future updates if can ♥

If the next update is more soon , you gonna get more suporters Bet on it ( baka me first )

Last edited:

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Android port? Looks good so far keep up the good work!

Thank you for giving us the option to refuse the wife and coworker scenes. I hate it so much when there are forced scenes with someone and you can't get out of it, takes away from the enjoyment.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Great update and follow-up on the prologue! There was nice development in the story line - some good tension building and sexual chemistry between MC and Kailee. Her sweetness and innocence is written convincingly. I normally like a good corruption option in these types of games, but would be more than happy just with the "love" story right now. The pacing in the relationship has been a good balance between going too fast with the sexual relationship and blue-balling us to death :LOL:.

As others have said, I hope it's not revealed later that Kailee isn't the daughter! I'd rather the relationship status never be clarified at all than for that to happen - it just kills the taboo otherwise.

Renders once again were beautiful, especially Kailee's design. I hope when you do get around to revealing more of her beautiful body that she keeps the small pink nipples versus the big dark nips you used on your Claire model and the wife.

Speaking of which, I actually like having the wife character as an LI - others hate her, but I think that's what makes her interesting. Would be good to have the option to "hate fuck" her sometimes :devilish:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Nice update,

The wifes so emotionally abrasive and I love it. I was really worried she was going to be oblivious to everything happening around her or simply wouldn't care. The MC cooking was a nice touch, but it wasn't really enough to save him from coming across as a bit of an imbecile for most of the update.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
dude a milf means a mother ... mc's wife is not a mother
Yes, the term MILF is the acronym for Mother I'd Like to Fuck. True. In common usage, though, the term has often come to mean ANY sexually attractive women of an age where she could have older children. (Considering we don't count a 23-year-old mother with a 3-year-old child, a MILF).
Even the Oxford Dictionary pays tribute to this common usage by describing the term MILF as:

"A sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has children."

With emphasis on "typically."
I mean, think about it, you see a hot woman over forty walking around, you probably think something like "What a Milf" even though you have no idea at that moment, whether she has a child or not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, the term MILF is the acronym for Mother I'd Like to Fuck. True. In common usage, though, the term has often come to mean ANY sexually attractive women of an age where she could have older children. (Considering we don't count a 23-year-old mother with a 3-year-old child, a MILF).
Even the Oxford Dictionary pays tribute to this common usage by describing the term MILF as:

"A sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has children."

With emphasis on "typically."
I mean, think about it, you see a hot woman over forty walking around, you probably think something like "What a Milf" even though you have no idea at that moment, whether she has a child or not.
naww they wouldn't be milf's to my old ass ... i would be a gilf - (grandpa they would love to fuck) to them :ROFLMAO:

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hi V19XX !
What's happened with the extra content 'Trapped' which was mentioned on Patreon ?
I've now played to the end of chapter 2 and IMO it has very good graphics, good work ! Kailey is very likeable and loveable ! And the plot is also entertaining and nice. A few mispokes and false/missed punctuation. But not too bad. Sadly the update is a little short, but I believe that it all is very much work. And the Story itself seems likeable to me. I wonder why everyone here hold such a grudge against Justine. Maybe the MC should try to help her instade to betray her with the colleague. Himself was able to come loose from alcoholism, why does he nothing to help his wife ? She loves him and deserved it ! Or fits this path not in the plot with the lost daughter......
Anyway, I look really forward to your next update (hopefully faster than the last one - was nearly 5 months - !) and wish you all the best in life and also for your great work. I follow you since your first Idea in the 'Our Fate' thread. It is sad, that the dev from this VN you're not allowed, his abandoned Story to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceXxDawn

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Not sure why I can't rate this thread but I'd give it 4/5. Extremely promising. I can't get enough!!!

Love the story, characters, renders and girl.

The critique I have is that the chapters are veeeeery short, the character motivations could be even better and it could have more of a slow burn.

The relationship with Justine (great character!!!) is really good but they should maybe be less in love (or at least depending on player choices). I get why she'd be a dick if they'd drifted apart and maybe he didn't want to fuck her due to cheating or whatever. She's mean and he's distant and secretive. As it is, I don't get why he'd be abandoning her or even cheating. They're in love and have great sex. She's even hornier than he is. Should be enough for a sex addict? The MC doesn't have to be perfect and Justine could have more justification for her bizarre and rude behaviour. Right now it comes off weird and uncalled for while the ending scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
comes out of nowhere.

If it was up to me, I'd just skip the sex addiction. They've fallen out of love and he doesn't find her exciting anymore. He's scared to move on and hurt Justine. She can feel how he is distant and suspects cheating. She's hurt and pissed, he feels guilty. And the Kailey relationship should be more dragged out. Make us work for it. Right now it feels like the game is gonna end at chapter 3 and the entire game is 15 mins long.

Like I said, I love this game and I want more. Keep up the good work!

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes