4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
This constant sex with his wife and his wife only is like eating pizza over and over. Gets old quick. Chapter 6 could have been a bit more diverse.

Reactions: Domagonic

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Sluts fuck better than virgins

Nuff said
Virgins are more loyal. Prior experience is unecessary and overrated. She can learn from me.

On an unrelated note, I decided to try this game and I also tried it with the mod, but the mod is preventing the game from running. There was an unexpected indentation in one of the files. Removing this fixed the issue and it now runs.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Virgins are more loyal. Prior experience is unecessary and overrated. She can learn from me.

On an unrelated note, I decided to try this game and I also tried it with the mod, but the mod is preventing the game from running. There was an unexpected indentation in one of the files. Removing this fixed the issue and it now runs.
Virgins are more loyal, my bullshit detector just exploded

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There's actual research data to back up what I said. This has been known about for a long time. It doesn't get talked about much because a lot of people nowadays prefer easy access to meaningless sex to actual lifelong relationships.
Are you referring to the research about pair-bonding? Those research results support your statement, but I can't remember what the study was called.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Are you referring to the research about pair-bonding? Those research results support your statement, but I can't remember what the study was called.
I don't remember either (I have seen them and not just someone talking about them, but it's been a while), but I have multiple reasons for accepting the studies and their findings. In any case, if they want sluts so bad they can have them. Leave the virgins for people who can appreciate them, I say.

Jul 18, 2017
man this games visuals are so good so glad I stuck with this one. V19 dev has/is a good animator (the person who animates has great looping technique). As for characters, Kailey is easily my favorite such a sexy body.:BootyTime:
I also like that there's variety with bust sizes, it at least gives people options, so good choice on dev's decision.;)
I like Kailey's bust it's perfect to me:love:, I've always been a handful or slightly more than a handful kinda man (A-C cup) but each to their own.;)

As for my playthrough MC, he's going the harem route if there's one. He's Dom at work, he's a bit Dom but mostly loving with Kailey. he's a man whore with every other LI.:KEK:

anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update. keep up the good work V19XX (y);)

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Am I the only one who's starting to think Kaylee might not be as innocent as she lets on? Every now and then I get the feeling she might be playing the MC...or maybe I'm just seeing shit that isn't there.

I do hope the MC comes to his senses and does a paternity test just to be sure. Also can we have the option to divorce the mean drunk bitch? I can't even stand looking at her face anymore...

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Am I the only one who's starting to think Kaylee might not be as innocent as she lets on? Every now and then I get the feeling she might be playing the MC...or maybe I'm just seeing shit that isn't there.

I do hope the MC comes to his senses and does a paternity test just to be sure. Also can we have the option to divorce the mean drunk bitch? I can't even stand looking at her face anymore...
I honestly have no idea where the story is going and I like that. Just hope it doesn't end up a cringefest like most harem games, but since the writing is good,(it's like reading some old-school adultery story) hopefully that won't happen. Renders are good, animations are great (many people can do good renders but far fewer can do good animations). I wonder if we're getting some corporate fraud plot or something like that, given the new developments.

May 31, 2017
Hello , looks actually interesting and good , gotta ask is there a Compressed version of it? And if yes i would appreciate someone linking the thread :) thanks

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes