4.00 star(s) 79 Votes

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Who knows but it seems extremely unlikely.

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Are there already sex scenes with the daughter? If the question seems stupid well let's think of a wife and mother...

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If the dev had conceived of a ntr-corruption story, he would have left daughter to work at her job, where the boss harassed her, but this is an incest story, maybe in the future with some other fetishes.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
If the dev had conceived of a ntr-corruption story, he would have left daughter to work at her job, where the boss harassed her, but this is an incest story, maybe in the future with some other fetishes.
I'm with you till a point.
Let her suffer and be harassed a little then come with cape in tow to rescue her and proceed awakening her attraction for her daddy white Knight.
There is sexual content with daughter ;)
Lackluster sadly.

Reactions: blastwave2k

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
but is it likely or unlikely that there is something with NTR?
There's no NTR, nor has there been any sign of it. My best guess is that there will never be an ounce of it.

However, there's no mention from the dev saying there won't be, so I'm not 100% certain of that. I think that from what I saw it's almost certainly not going to be a thing, but until the dev straight up says it's not going to be a thing, we can't be sure.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
There's no NTR, nor has there been any sign of it. My best guess is that there will never be an ounce of it.

However, there's no mention from the dev saying there won't be, so I'm not 100% certain of that. I think that from what I saw it's almost certainly not going to be a thing, but until the dev straight up says it's not going to be a thing, we can't be sure.
Heck if he shares the daughter the people would riot. at best lesbian action with Mc Consent and present.

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes