VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lost at Birth with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to Chapter 9 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Evidently it is.

You know pulling out some fancy terms isn't going to mask whatever mental disorder you have going on. Do you even know what it means or the irony of you using this term when you are complaining about an INCEST game having INCEST contents? It bugged and hurt you so much that you're still so salty after a whole week since it released.

I agree that someone here has a COGNITIVE FUNCTION problem for sure. :HideThePain:

What's cute is how defensive you are being that you don't even know what stalking means. Everything was public information coupled with the fact that you mentioned other incest games you supported in this thread, and it didn't take me even 1 minute to right click on multiple threads you commented in to see they ALL have the Incest tag yet here you are, complaining about too much incest.

What an absolute clown show. I'm not inclined to continue this anymore, stay salty about an incest game and its audience wanting incest contents tho. :BootyTime:
1716692327341.png

You can't make this shit up. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: lsfjohn

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
i am at chapter 2 now and i tell ya this guy should get a divorce. that woman is a fucking mess and him cheating on her doesnt make it better.
Counterpoint, she's really hot.

I'm getting a throuple vibes from this....idk if it's planned or not
It definitely feels like it's going to end up that way, I can't really see the wife going away with how the story has played out.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Counterpoint, she's really hot.

It definitely feels like it's going to end up that way, I can't really see the wife going away with how the story has played out.
1. "No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit." It's not worth putting up with that kind of constant mind fucking and nagging.
2. Someone posted earlier in the thread some variables from the scripts IIRC, there was a bad ending, and a Kayley ending, and then some other two endings. I think four in total. So yeah, that might be one of the endings.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
1. "No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit." It's not worth putting up with that kind of constant mind fucking and nagging.
2. Someone posted earlier in the thread some variables from the scripts IIRC, there was a bad ending, and a Kayley ending, and then some other two endings. I think four in total. So yeah, that might be one of the endings.
At what stage of development is this game in, since we got some ending spoilers? Do we have a chapter count??

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
At what stage of development is this game in, since we got some ending spoilers? Do we have a chapter count??
I'm not sure they are spoilers, just some variables someone found digging around in the renpy scripts with suggestive names. Could be nothing. As for chapter count, I don't know, I wouldn't wanna post inaccurate info. I think someone mentioned 14 chapters, but don't quote me on that. If it is accurate, feels kinda short tbh. There's a lot of stuff that could be done with the barista and Cassidy and Kayley, but depends on whether the dev had a long plot in mind of just a rather short story.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'm not sure they are spoilers, just some variables someone found digging around in the renpy scripts with suggestive names. Could be nothing.
Probably these, found at the top of 'script.rpy'
Code:
define kc_pregnant = 0
define jc_pregnant = 0
define kc_ending = 0
define jc_ending = 0
define fam_ending = 0
define dark_path = 0
Can't see any universe where I'm not setting the first, second and fifth variables to 1 (I'm assuming fam_ending is the throuple flag). Which is a rarity for me, since I typically prefer monogamy. But the wife really grew on me and became quite sympathetic.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Probably these, found at the top of 'script.rpy'
Code:
But the wife really grew on me and became quite sympathetic.
[/QUOTE]
Takes all kinds, I guess. I mean, looks wise, yeah she's hot, but to me that looks like the definition of a nightmare marriage. I was literally cringing when imagining myself as MC having to put up with that. No wonder he was cheating.
I for one want to see the dark path.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
It's good reason for a replay although we all know it's probably just the usual corruption submissive harem route. :KEK:
Well a "happy ending" can also include a harem, but the game seems to promise "horrible things" for both Cassidy and the redhead barista. Maybe even Kailey if we're lucky. Unless it's gonna end prematurely for one reason or another (not intended to go on for a long time like Being a DIK, lack of inspiration). So far at least I like how it handles dialogue and situations in general. And it doesn't go overboard like Blackheart Personal Assistant.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Here's excerpt from dev explaining between 'Love' and 'Care' options in game, also 'Corruption'.
These are variables for the mc. They are just names for the points, not necessarily means literally the word. Love is supposed to make the mc more of a loving person and care less about the consequences. Caring means the mc will care more about everything and he won't try to pursue a love relationship with Kailey. Corruption is self explanatory I think. I can look into making a "tutorial" screen to explain what the points do but considering the game is supposed to be played with the walkthrough off I don't know if that actually make much sense.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
4.00 star(s) 78 Votes