VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
didn't tried the game yet , just downloading right now...
but the blond girl in the second pic is really cute :D
Also the game looks pretty good ( by the pics )

Anyway , i wish you a good luck in advance.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
It's better to put an image of girls on the thumbnail than just a title if you want to be seen.

For the game I've a problem with those dad-daughter relationship.
I really dislike incest but this girl is so HOT and around my age. I would want to date her if it was a younger protagonist (like me) but as a father I can't ! o_O

Amazing models it blew me away

• Angry
Reactions: Kracken36 and Juv3

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
ahxjosu WT is not needed in this game, a scene with a wife or a quickie in the toilet does not require particularly crazy answers

Reactions: VOYEUR

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Has this been tested on Linux? Assigned the permission to run as a program and nothing happened. Other games are fine.
Don't forget the executable files inside the 'lib' folder of your architecture:
Bash:
chmod +x *.sh lib/linux-*/*
Have fun!

Reactions: nekdo

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
This was the perfect first presentation of what we can expect, and damn does it look good. Its really up there with some of the greats already when it comes to the cgi. Can't wait too see where you two take this game and hopefully will you take some more inspiration from the game that made this happen. You got yourself a new Patreon!!

And maybe add planned tags/fetishes so the people can calm the fuck down about it already lmao.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
For a first release, this is quite simple, yet real good. The renders (especially best girl Cassidy and daughter) are great and the dialogue seems coherent/fine (maybe some typos or such here and there, as always with such things). The story sorrounding the wife while maybe not the focal point of this, is rather interesting, I personally don't know If I'd stick around, yet the MC seems to love her, in some way, while for her it almost looks unconditional.
My biggest problem is that maybe the plot is progressing too fast, Kayle already going to live with the MC. Now sure, he's helping out a person in some real real need, yet somehow even thought the 1st chapter/update spans several days, no one thought "Huh, lets get a test and see if she's for real".

Anyway, all is good, I hope this continues and it would be great if this was a harem game. Would absolutely love to see Cassidy and the daughter fight over the MC :devilish:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
The initial set up is pretty weak to me. Only a first name to go by and she somehow tracked him down, the mother was free use, and he doesn't even remember having sex with her? That kid could have been anybody's.

I hope there's a DNA test in the future, as a birth certificate doesn't mean squat to begin with. Especially that one, as without a full name it would have been entered as "Father: unknown".
Somebody with a Master's should have been smart enough to know that and be immediately thinking of being tested instead of just hoping it's not a scam.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes