4.00 star(s) 80 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
"but I have plan to deliver around 14 chapters.” <---- (early access bit from the Steam store page)

So, 5 more updates/Chapters to go (if nothing changed) and when a game is completed, you'll see the "completed" tag in the title.
Makes sense to me when you look at story progression up to now. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Robo

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
"but I have plan to deliver around 14 chapters.” <---- (early access bit from the Steam store page)

So, 5 more updates/Chapters to go (if nothing changed) and when a game is completed, you'll see the "completed" tag in the title.
Just 14 chapters?? Well then this is most likely going to be a huge disappointment. So, some math:

Ch1 316 renders
Ch2. 260,
Ch 3 252
Ch 4 134 (!)
Ch 5 155 (!)
Ch 6 227
Ch 7 212
Ch 8 167 (!)
Ch 9 301

Since we're already at Ch. 9 and the last three chapters or so have been so short, in fact all of them have, I have no idea how he's gonna tell the remainder of the story with 1500 renders, give or take (if we go by how many renders on average the last 2-3 chapters had). Chapter 10 is supposedly coming next month so it's going to be short most likely. So that leaves what? 4 chapters to close everything and develop Leilani, the barista, kayley and Justine???
There is no way we're going to get a satisfactory resolution with 5 chapters left which are most likely going to be of similar sizes to the ones that came before.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes