VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Hi just a heads up for mod updation. I am assuming that the update is complete ver & not beta.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
That may be nice for player which like the wife, but it is honestly the thing which annoyed me most at this update.
First the the wife gives the daughter drugs, and you got no choice to respond to her or her friend.
Than after bringing a wasted Kailey to bed, you have no choice to be pissed or have a serious talk with the wife about that fuck up.
Instead you are forced to fuck her, honestly the last thing i wanted to do at that point and to make it worse you got again no choice if the MC actually want's to work on that fucked up relationship. At the very least that should be a player choice...
Well... i have to say... why to blame the wife for the fact that Kailey got a little drunk (or maybe a bit high? which is not certain)? Seriously, she is 18 (or was it 19?) years old and is already working and lived on her own sometime... a little bit self responsibility is not to much to ask for here. Other than that, i dont think you can call it "she got wasted" come on... she was not really out of it, had maybe a little drink, not much more and was getting sleepy afterwards... Dont think that this is a big deal overall. But well, you are detemrined on that, that is your thing... to me its not that big of deal. I got more wasted at the age of 15, reaction of my mom? "well you will feel the consequences in the morning, and dont think you can sleep in" never was drunk again after that shitty following day.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was fantastic... Kailey is perfect, there's some good daddy/daughter stuff going on... I also liked that in Ep.3 you could start make some choices about the MC's personality, having him want to ravage the coffeeshop girl in his internal monologue and whatnot.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
so this game is all about fucking lots of girls behind your wife back? and harem wont fit this game right?
Well, the wife is not the most loveable person in the world and the MC is somewhat troubled, so in a way she has it coming.

But the side girls ARE in fact optional, so if you don't like them and/or don't mind waiting for the sex scenes then you can avoid them.

That may be nice for player which like the wife, but it is honestly the thing which annoyed me most at this update.
First the the wife gives the daughter drugs, and you got no choice to respond to her or her friend.
Than after bringing a wasted Kailey to bed, you have no choice to be pissed or have a serious talk with the wife about that fuck up.
Instead you are forced to fuck her, honestly the last thing i wanted to do at that point and to make it worse you got again no choice if the MC actually want's to work on that fucked up relationship. At the very least that should be a player choice...
You have a point but sometimes things happen which are not in your control. From Kailey's point of view, she is desperate to get accepted, so it's understandable.

Also, what Hahn81 said, it's not that big a deal. But the sex with Justine afterwards could/should have been optional, I agree.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I found this game is really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approve me to share this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Note: From now, I will update after the Complete Version is published
P/s: Updated to Ch2-Complete
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
ch 3?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I know we just got a chapter yesterday, but... just for curiosity... how much time for another one? 2 months? 4 maybe?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
having an average life? Dont know in which bubble you live... but his "wealth" is pretty standard, even above average... not everyone has a million bucks flying around in his life... there are normal people out there, living in a normal flat, having just one car and thats it...

This MC is one of the few MCs in AVNs around here that has a pretty standard set up in life... most people with a average job live like him. Not that many people have "more luck" in life and get paid more than 25-30k a year. get real...
The MC has a nice flat, a nice wife (aside from the drama) and a nice gaming rig.

I'd say he's living the life.

Reactions: Yngling

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Excuse me, I have a problem on Mac...
"This app can't be opened"
I tried with SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine, but it didn't work
Any help?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
very good game been on the play list since it got released here and finally played it, how often does it update?
first release was march 2022... than chapter 2 was released in august, chapter 3 now... but if you ask me, its very little content for this timespan so far, very little...

Reactions: wiwem71072

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
If anything to say to the developers, avoid having bad or extreme things happen to the main focus, Kailey, without our control. Also, basically no one is going to care about other characters outside of her and the wife characters as it is an incest game. Spend your time just having slow burn character development and teasing and comfortable scenes with them, and I believe people will be happy... Spend time with annoying and "slutty" characters.... and People will go elsewhere. You have already setup a nice newer looking DMD like game, no need to ruin it IMO.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
If anything to say to the developers, avoid having bad or extreme things happen to the main focus, Kailey, without our control. Also, basically no one is going to care about other characters outside of her and the wife characters as it is an incest game. Spend your time just having slow burn character development and teasing and comfortable scenes with them, and I believe people will be happy... Spend time with annoying and "slutty" characters.... and People will go elsewhere. You have already setup a nice newer looking DMD like game, no need to ruin it IMO.
I agree.

I liked how Kailey dealt with the asshole boss.

Her getting a few drinks at home is not a big deal in my opinion.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know why you start with ntr, no one even said anything about that, neither has that anything to do with why so many dislike Cassidy.
A serial monogamist is a person which moves from one short relationship to the next in quick succession, being single for as little time as possible...do you really think that makes her more sympathetic for people which dislike her because they see her as cheap or a slut ?
Questions had already been asked about NTR with reference to that character, and since it manages to make it's way into almost every game discussion thread, I thought I'd head it off.

You're down on her because she doesn't like being single now? Serial monogamist covers the whole spectrum from someone who has numerous short, possibly shallow relationships (closer to the traditional definition of a slut) all the way to someone who has only a few relationships, each spanning years. You have no information on where she fits in that spectrum. Calling her out for that without more information is ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
From Kailey's point of view, she is desperate to get accepted, so it's understandable.
That's pretty much the point why i'm pissed at the wife, she should know that too, but yeah shouldn't expect any better from her at this point.
If it were just the three of them having a nice evening with some wine, hey all good and fine with me. When i come home and find the daughter stoned because of an alkie wife and her stoner friend...yeah than i would be pissed, but then i have a dislike for drugs, even more so for getting others into it.

Well... i have to say... why to blame the wife for the fact that Kailey got a little drunk (or maybe a bit high? which is not certain)? Seriously, she is 18 (or was it 19?) years old and is already working and lived on her own sometime... a little bit self responsibility is not to much to ask for here.
I think it's pretty certain that she is high, at least from the MC's thoughts as well as her behaviour.
Pretty much what Yngling said, the daughter is not in a good spot, desperate to get accepted and the wife wasn't exactly welcoming to her before...and i expect from a person in the age group of the wife to act a bit more grown up than a teen which want's to get accepted.

I got more wasted at the age of 15, reaction of my mom? "well you will feel the consequences in the morning, and dont think you can sleep in" never was drunk again after that shitty following day.
Yeah your not wrong there, but if your mother knew you were in a bad spot and she returned home where she finds you stoned/drunk with your alkie relative her age, i doubt she would be happy with said relative, at least mine wouldn't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 78 Votes