Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

e111392

Feb 13, 2020
LCMGT Test Level has been updated:

It's exactly the same gallery wise, but there is a new level on it.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I tried pressing start on the test version, and I only got a black window. Has anyone else gone through this, if so has a solution been found?

Reactions: damndami3n

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
LCMGT Test Level has been updated:

It's exactly the same gallery wise, but there is a new level on it.
That is nice, though I still have the same criticism / suggestion for the Gallery mode including the full game itself

Here's some improvements to the Gallery mode :
1. Instead of the main menu music, it can also play with the level music where the minion is originated from.
2. The sex animations for now they're just animations without sound effects
3. Restore the dialogues for the enemy minions when interacting with the player. I love the fairy's dirty dialogue during the Game Over scene.
4. Set the game to Full Screen rather than Windowed Mode

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
Do we know if this is still in production? Anyone part of the discord possibly?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw he's active on patreon, looks like something possibly soon regarding the clues system being implemented.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Using 1.4 the animations for the Fairy, Wolf, and the Vampire don't actually continue as they're supposed to, it just loops the same first animation until the end instead of the 3 separate animations that are supposed to take place.

Apr 23, 2023
Love the art. Unfortunate that there is so little content added over 2 years.
Here is a quick dirty cheat assembly for version 1.04. Makes it so that scenes during sex minigame are now scrolled manually. It's not great, but It Just Works.
Extract to "...\LostCase_Data\Managed". Back up original just in case.

Edit: Updated to 1.4a
Can you make Blood Lock, Flying, Wall Piercing, Copy NPC, Infinite Money, and teleportation? I want it

Apr 23, 2023
Love the art. Unfortunate that there is so little content added over 2 years.
Here is a quick dirty cheat assembly for version 1.04. Makes it so that scenes during sex minigame are now scrolled manually. It's not great, but It Just Works.
Extract to "...\LostCase_Data\Managed". Back up original just in case.

Edit: Updated to 1.4a
can you share test cheat?we need any version cheat,so please

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I certainly emulate people's opinion of this game, it is good, but it is starting to feel like it is threatening to put Curse of Pleasure to shame with how long the wait is for an update.

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
Anyone else having issues with the game resolution? It keeps cutting off the edge of my screen and i cant fully see what im doing, especially annoying when interacting with the Shop

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
how am I supposed to actually fight melee enemies? I can't block their attacks and they always take a massive chunk of health out

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes