Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
i know the question is probably 'generic' or repetitive, but planning to implement a way where we can have sex without taking us to game over ? something like succubus affection
I doubt it, this game is too focused on femdom for it to resemble succubus affection.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
i know the question is probably 'generic' or repetitive, but planning to implement a way where we can have sex without taking us to game over ? something like succubus affection
I really wish the game comes with its own gallery mode. Especially I love to fuck the fairy, it's so hot to see her panty fucking until she takes the creampies.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

summ gai

Jul 30, 2017
readme apparently implies the control scheme can be switched. Can't remap the keys to anything resembling a reasonable format. Anyone know how to swap the control scheme?

summ gai

Jul 30, 2017
In game go to options -> key bindings. Worked for me.
doesn't actually work, can't remap movement to arrow keys for instance

can remap them to things like 'e', overall the whole thing is unplayable thanks to its unintuitive interface. Even selecting something in the menu is a hassle.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
doesn't actually work, can't remap movement to arrow keys for instance

can remap them to things like 'e', overall the whole thing is unplayable thanks to its unintuitive interface. Even selecting something in the menu is a hassle.
Weird. Worked for me
1664712518975.png

e111392

Feb 13, 2020
New "Test" version .

From Discord:

Introducing our "Test Level"!

Let me start off by saying if you want an immersive experience, please play your old Lost Case versions!

This is very different from that and will look very raw and rough! What you can do in the level right now:
- Watch different scenes in the gallery mode!
- Use your mouse to navigate the main menu and the gallery mode!
- Test the changes we have made to movement (including our dash which you can find on "Shift")
- Choose a route to find the best time to get to the end. Feel free to post about your times on our Discord!
- Collect 5 coins hidden around the Level

Now that this is said, let's explain what this is for and why it looks so minimalistic. It's basically a version of the game in which we try things out. So a lot of smaller updates will happen for this test level. Like combat changes, testing (new) enemies or hazards and adding new game mechanics. We feel like doing it in a specific version like this will enable us to just experiment a little more and adjust to feedback faster. Thank you for your patience and we're excited to use this. - Avan

You can also download it on Itch.io for free, but I've added it to anonfile for ease of access.

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Ya know, after seeing the prices of art commissions on places like Skeb and pixiv requests, their patreon tier of $500 was kinda really good. 2 animated sprite sex scenes with climaxes and dialogue to go with it. If they kept a sort of market for that tier and just inserted moneybag creations, I'd imagine they would pull quite a feast per slot they would open whenever they're able to. Then again, their passive income is far too cushy to try to be proactive with such commissions. Forsaking aspects of game development as well to become a glorified game gallery. Though personally I'd consider stealing this sprite artist if I were rich, heh.

The wanted Elf chick was really nice btw, way better than the Vampire chick's scenes. Though I'm surely biased given she didn't have any sex and just foreplay unlike the Elf.

Last edited:

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
I'm glad they added a gallery but it'd be nice if it also included the dialogue since there's so much of it

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
Ya know, after seeing the prices of art commissions on places like Skeb and pixiv requests, their patreon tier of $500 was kinda really good. 2 animated sprite sex scenes with climaxes and dialogue to go with it. If they kept a sort of market for that tier and just inserted moneybag creations, I'd imagine they would pull quite a feast per slot they would open whenever they're able to. Then again, their passive income is far too cushy to try to be proactive with such commissions. Forsaking aspects of game development as well to become a glorified game gallery. Though personally I'd consider stealing this sprite artist if I were rich, heh.

The wanted Elf chick was really nice btw, way better than the Vampire chick's scenes. Though I'm surely biased given she didn't have any sex and just foreplay unlike the Elf.
welp, they are rushing it so vampire barely have scenes rn (even then I prefer the elf)
in the future they will have 3 basic scenes and 1 game over

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
welp, they are rushing it so vampire barely have scenes rn (even then I prefer the elf)
in the future they will have 3 basic scenes and 1 game over
To be fair this H game is years in development despite what the OP says on release date. The H content art probably would have been secured if they had a commission and deadline of the assets like a normal art commission would; and the programmer would have to add the levels and minor mechanics now that the H content is pretty much mechanically stable. They have the foundation, they just need to churn out those levels and enemy graphics. They probably would save a lot of time if they dropped doing the BG and custom atmospheric art and used the free material stuff like what most Japanese indie H games do. Don't think people would be too sad about that lose.

Reactions: Tacoabuser

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
New "Test" version .

You can also download it on Itch.io for free, but I've added it to anonfile for ease of access.
Oh my, this is beautiful, loving it and hot too. The fairy still remains my favorite girl to fuck and creampie.

By the way, the game including this one also have issues with Full Screen, there's no way to set it up. I'm still using the 'ancient' 720p display monitor which the game is a bit bigger causing the bottom to be cropped out and no way to 'Full Screen' it.

Here's some improvements to the Gallery mode :
1. Instead of the main menu music, it can also play with the level music where the minion is originated from.
2. The sex animations for now they're just animations without sound effects
3. Restore the dialogues for the enemy minions when interacting with the player. I love the fairy's dirty dialogue during the Game Over scene.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
In the old version you can switch between day and night time in the "save" room. If you have meet three different girls and the shop keeper (she doesn't have H scenes yet) you have seen everything. There is not definitive ending.
The new test version has only one girl, and the game is finish once you reach the finish line.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
This is some high-quality pixel art/animation holy shit. I will be watching this thread with great interest.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fun Fact with Win++ or Win+- you can use windows accessibility's magnifying glass function, or you can manually open it with windows ease of access under the settings menu
useful, but using that lets you see individual pixels :-/

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes