Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Won't lie, I forgot about this.
I do remember it was pretty fun, pretty good, love that it didn't get abandoned.
Cheers.

Reactions: GGWPEZQ

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
Love the art. Unfortunate that there is so little content added over 2 years.
Here is a quick dirty cheat assembly for version 1.04. Makes it so that scenes during sex minigame are now scrolled manually. It's not great, but It Just Works.
Extract to "...\LostCase_Data\Managed". Back up original just in case.

Edit: Updated to 1.4a
F1 = Heal everything
F2 = Your next sex will initiate Game Over sex scene.
F = Force enemies to sexually attack you
E = Next quote/animation during sex minigame. Don't scroll too hard.
Q = Cum during sex minigame

Last edited:

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Here is a quick dirty cheat assembly for version a1.04. Makes it so that scenes during sex minigame are now scrolled manually. It's not great, but It Just Works.
Yeah I really want to like this game but progress is just so slow

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
So basicaly the content currently is (1.4):
Day:
Enemy: Fairy
Areas: 4
Hidden spaces: 1
Hidden area: 1

Night:
Enemy: Vampire, Elf fugitive, Wolf cop
Areas 5
Hidden spaces: 2
Hidden area: 1

I don't know what the reason behind the hidden spaces is, because only a small new space is added, with an already known enemy and nothing else. The hidden area at least seems to be an easter egg of sorts.

I also got 2 different ending soliloquies for Fairy and Vampire but not for the other two.

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
Been keeping an eye on this game since initial release, but the small amount of progress made over the past two years is quite unfortunate seeing how it's one of the only femdom games that doesn't have a shota main protag. Nonetheless I've noticed a bug with the past few versions, the game over scenes lose their climax animation except for the newest enemy's game over scene every time a new enemy is added to the game. Has anybody else noticed this?

Darak990

Oct 17, 2018
game is quite good, the slow progress is a little sad but they make semanal streams about it so its aceptable

Aug 16, 2022
Here is a quick dirty cheat assembly for version 1.04. Makes it so that scenes during sex minigame are now scrolled manually. It's not great, but It Just Works.

Edit: Updated to 1.4a
F2 doesn't work for 1.4a, and game crashed each time triggering game over scene. besides, there is no way to quit the sex animation after pressing e to the end

Aug 20, 2018
i know the question is probably 'generic' or repetitive, but planning to implement a way where we can have sex without taking us to game over ? something like succubus affection

• Angry
Reactions: Alpha-rius

mydude22

Oct 13, 2018
i know the question is probably 'generic' or repetitive, but planning to implement a way where we can have sex without taking us to game over ? something like succubus affection
That will probabily get implemented later I assume, like other side-scrollers have
You will have a gallery or some sort

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes