Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Now, there are two more points I wanted to talk about real quick. One of those is the part with focusing on the pleasure of the woman. I know the story is not implemented yet but a lot of it also comes down to the setting. The girls as a whole usually have ulterior motives and don't really engage with the MC for their own pleasure. At least it isn't their main reasoning! Now there might be outliers to that in the future and that will then show in their scenes too. It really isn't about "girls don't feel pleasure" or anything the likes. We're neither that oldschool nor inexperienced to think in a way like that. Especially our female member of the team. The part about we haven't added cunnilingus yet is absolutely true. We can't have implemented every position asked for at this point. Anything involving breasts is currently our most asked for scene and we have plans of implementing that one soon.
Don't worry about it too much and just make the game that you want to make. While obviously some people will prefer for the monster girls to show more pure pleasure, I think the setting and animations in the game already do a good job of what is the purpose and their ulterior motives which all fit into the game's theme.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I'm fine without any penetration as this game seems catered for the femdom crowd
?????

Femdom is a very large umbrella, so not sure what you're talking about here. Soft femdom usually just focuses on female dominant sexual acts both foreplay and penetrative, but even hard femdom has penetration(Usually pegging and rape). Maybe you're thinking of the humiliation/degradation aspect only? Though even then, I've seen media with penetrative acts that focuses on humiliation/degradation(Really common in MGQ and plenty of JP Doujin).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
?????

Femdom is a very large umbrella, so not sure what you're talking about here. Soft femdom usually just focuses on female dominant sexual acts both foreplay and penetrative, but even hard femdom has penetration(Usually pegging and rape). Maybe you're thinking of the humiliation/degradation aspect only? Though even then, I've seen media with penetrative acts that focuses on humiliation/degradation(Really common in MGQ and plenty of JP Doujin).
I am playing through Chapter 1 of MGQ and loving it :)

As for sex and femdom, I think the issue comes more from the timing than the act itself. Sex is something that has a tendency to jump the shark if it's not timed correctly. Sex should be at the climax (Pun intended) where the MC either overcomes the powerful big-bad girl or is further humiliated and gains the power to overcome her (Their "Phoenix moment'). Aside from that, sex should be used as a bad end scene before a gameover and continuation from before it happened.

Nov 27, 2019
i should say vampire girl is a pity. i can understand blowjob or boobjob or assjob even thigh job. but armpit is a waste. dont like handjob from behind too. i like intercourse more she should ride and bite face to face

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
i should say vampire girl is a pity. i can understand blowjob or boobjob or assjob even thigh job. but armpit is a waste. dont like handjob from behind too. i like intercourse more she should ride and bite face to face
Well... you saw that the wolf girl has like 3 animations right?
If I'm not wrong each monster girl will have 3+the dead scene as far as I know, so Don't be that sad
(Avan can correct me here if I'm wrong)

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
Well... you saw that the wolf girl has like 3 animations right?
If I'm not wrong each monster girl will have 3+the dead scene as far as I know, so Don't be that sad
(Avan can correct me here if I'm wrong)
They've reduced the amount of animations to 1 or 2 for each girl in order to speed up development. This is why the vampire girl only has a single handjob animation when she catches you, as opposed to the fairy and the wolf girl who go through 3 different animations before the PC cums.

ThrowawayANCS

Jun 8, 2020
Could I get the source for your profile pic?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes