Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

hkgvop

Nov 23, 2018
where's the hero? im waiting for someone put the lastest update here :3 if someone do that i will love u :3

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alpha 1.3 is out on the site :) I am noob but might want to update :) posted less than 1hr ago :)
where's the hero? im waiting for someone put the lastest update here :3 if someone do that i will love u :3
Fuck it.
, in case y'all want it.
You can also download it directly from the dev's itch.io, which has been linked to in the post directly above mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
Anyone got a quick update on the action in this one? I enjoy games like these if the story and combat aren't too shallow.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I love the art, but the gameplay is so clunky.

I respect the ambition, but this game should abandon all hope of being a metroidvania game. An old skool, left-to-right Castlevania game would be a better fit and easier to complete.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry if this was already asked and/or answered before, but what are the plans regarding h-content?
To specify, is the focus more on femdom (oftentimes teasing and foreplay) or will there also be more penetration? I ask this since some femdom-focused games can fully avoid penetration or barely provide it, for me penetration (preferably vaginal) is kinda a must.

It already looks great overall from the design, and it still is in early development so content might be understandably still missing, but I want to make sure to know what to expect and not to have too much hope for something that might not have much focus. For example the tags indicate no vaginal sex yet, so I am reluctant on testing it already and would rather wait and see where this is going, but it would be nice to know in advance.

To maybe add some context, I really like games like FOBS (Forest of the Blue Skin) and Succubus Affection, another game I really like is Castle Temptation. So because the art already looks great I kinda have high hopes for another great game with monster girls, but that depends on that question.

Reactions: eastorm

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry if this was already asked and/or answered before, but what are the plans regarding h-content?
To specify, is the focus more on femdom (oftentimes teasing and foreplay) or will there also be more penetration? I ask this since some femdom-focused games can fully avoid penetration or barely provide it, for me penetration (preferably vaginal) is kinda a must.

It already looks great overall from the design, and it still is in early development so content might be understandably still missing, but I want to make sure to know what to expect and not to have too much hope for something that might not have much focus. For example the tags indicate no vaginal sex yet, so I am reluctant on testing it already and would rather wait and see where this is going, but it would be nice to know in advance.

To maybe add some context, I really like games like FOBS (Forest of the Blue Skin) and Succubus Affection, another game I really like is Castle Temptation. So because the art already looks great I kinda have high hopes for another great game with monster girls, but that depends on that question.
It's completely femdom focused (no player instigated h-scenes), some will have penetration. Each enemy has two h-scenes, one in gameplay and one as a "bad end" when you're defeated by them.
I'm not the dev though, so don't take my word as gospel.
(Speaking of the dev, I think they might actually have an account on here, but I'm not sure if they're actually active on it or not...)

Reactions: Artix0

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's completely femdom focused (no player instigated h-scenes), some will have penetration. Each enemy has two h-scenes, one in gameplay and one as a "bad end" when you're defeated by them.
I'm not the dev though, so don't take my word as gospel.
(Speaking of the dev, I think they might actually have an account on here, but I'm not sure if they're actually active on it or not...)
Seems you still answered my second question, I promptly removed it since I overlooked the spoiler containing goals under the description (usually as developer notes above downloads).

Though, just because you don't instigate the h-scenes (which often result in penetration) doesn't mean that the enemy couldn't do it as well, which is why I am asking whether I can expect more penetration or if the focus is more on the teasing/foreplay aspect of femdom (or maybe I am misunderstanding, but I believe female-instigated penetration via domination (reverse-rape being a variant) falls under femdom, so I am always unsure whether to expect just one or also the other if not for the vaginal sex tag).

Yeah, the other reason why I ask is because I have seen that the dev is here so that I could get a more direct answer.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes