Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
God it's hard being a female enemy enthusiast who isn't into femdom. These monster girls are gorgeous, the schoolgirl fairy is a wonderful idea that makes their playful animations good for both monster and girl. I adore the idea of a dialogue system with the enemies, but all I can think of is how great it would be for there to be a turnaround with that same idea. Pin that fairy down, touch that forbidden territory, have her mouth off but be unable to do anything about it...
Not sure if we're on the same level but you may enjoy 's work. I think he's making a ryona game.

Reactions: Weoooo
Oct 1, 2020
I adore the idea of a dialogue system with the enemies, but all I can think of is how great it would be for there to be a turnaround with that same idea. Pin that fairy down, touch that forbidden territory, have her mouth off but be unable to do anything about it...
You're onto somethin' here! Hopefully the dev'll consider a feature like this in the future. Our dear detective cannot remain defenseless forever.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
WHICH KEY TO CHOOSE DIALOGUE .
WHERE WOLF GIRL NOT THIS VER?
1: Double posting is somewhat frowned upon, I would recommend you don't do it.
2: All caps isn't going to do you any favors.
3: You press space to choose the dialogue option depending on where the wheel's pointer is.
4: The wolf girl is in this version, you need to change the time to night by interacting with an object in a safe room.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Yes. Unity will ask if you want it windowed or full screen. It will ask if you want fast or ultra graphics.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
I genuinely hope the main character is turned into a vampire as a result of the bad end.
Maybe... Or maybe not...
Maybe this will turn the main character into a vamp but not resulting as a bad end
Maybe the main character should be able to use new abilities after this transformation
Maybe this can be cured by a specific expansive item in the shop or through a NPC healer

Or maybe I should stop there, sorry dude...

(Just making some expectations)

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
I genuinely hope the main character is turned into a vampire as a result of the bad end.
The Vampire Girl's game over scene has her giving the MC an armpit job in an alleyway. The artist has worked on the scene on stream but I've never snapped it. I also watch the streams on mute so I don't know if the gets turned into a vampire or not. From what I remember it's not clear in the animation.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I was replaying this game since it has been a while.. and I have managed to find one of the secret rooms in the game, as well as a couple others which don't seem to relevant at the moment, but I was particularly curious about the sort of library that the preview (2nd picture) in this thread shows.

I have not managed to find such thing as a library anywhere and I was wondering if there was something I may have perhaps missed. There also doesn't seem to be a key to the door that's previous to the save room, so it doesn't seem like you can access it thus far?

Is there something that I missed? Thanks.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
So, I was replaying this game since it has been a while.. and I have managed to find one of the secret rooms in the game, as well as a couple others which don't seem to relevant at the moment, but I was particularly curious about the sort of library that the preview (2nd picture) in this thread shows.

I have not managed to find such thing as a library anywhere and I was wondering if there was something I may have perhaps missed. There also doesn't seem to be a key to the door that's previous to the save room, so it doesn't seem like you can access it thus far?

Is there something that I missed? Thanks.
Go to the basketball court. Jump on the basketball hoops. It will be right above you. You will either encounter a butterfly or wolf in that area. Nothing of importance to note.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes