Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Can't wait till more content gets released for this game. For those wondering, so far I believe there are only 2 enemy types and are only a couple of areas to go in. With more content this game will shine among the other side scroller femdom games

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Can't wait till more content gets released for this game. For those wondering, so far I believe there are only 2 enemy types and are only a couple of areas to go in. With more content this game will shine among the other side scroller femdom games
Any recommendations on side scroller femdom? Right now, the only ones I know of are the ones by Zell, Eroico, and Monsters n' Girls.

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
The new "enemy" is soooo good!

I still think it's rather sad, no offence here but for the quality they are aiming, 2 people isn't enough, it's going to take a lot of time to have something, which is sad, this have a lot of potential, one of the best 2d animation I've seen ever.

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Art style looks gorgeous, animations look good. Controls need a little bit of work (I saw that was on the to-do list already) and the game could really use some sounds, even basic ones. There's also not a lot of content yet, but I look forward to what will come from this in the future.

Reactions: corndoggg

Agent_Froggy

Mar 29, 2021
Off to a great start! Looking forward to future updates. The world always needs more dominant monster girls :love:

Minor issues I ran into:
1) The choice dialogue boxes were empty during the fairy scene, so I couldn't tell what I was choosing to say.
2) The screen seems partially cut off at the bottom. I couldn't read the bottom option on the main menu or in the shop. Is there a recommended resolution?

Reactions: Ferghus and Dr4g0n

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
nothing to do so far. No sound, just some screens, most stuff doesn't work and only one enemy that steps on you. Not worth it yet

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
nothing to do so far. No sound, just some screens, most stuff doesn't work and only one enemy that steps on you. Not worth it yet
Sometimes the game automatically turns off your audio you need to go into setting and turn it up. And the other enemy appears at night time.

Oct 1, 2020
The art & animation are both top notch, but the controls & movement are just a little finicky. Even if it takes several years to see everything to fruition, it'll no doubt be worth the effort. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
God it's hard being a female enemy enthusiast who isn't into femdom. These monster girls are gorgeous, the schoolgirl fairy is a wonderful idea that makes their playful animations good for both monster and girl. I adore the idea of a dialogue system with the enemies, but all I can think of is how great it would be for there to be a turnaround with that same idea. Pin that fairy down, touch that forbidden territory, have her mouth off but be unable to do anything about it...

I really think the game needs a dash. There's lots of places where I felt I was supposed to dash over to get to, but I couldn't.

Reactions: Forgotten Chieftain
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes