Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018

Another wolf girl attack animation.
Phew that looks nice. This game is gonna take 3-5 years to complete probably. I'm legit hoping it makes the release though. Maybe MGE RPG will be out to keep us busy until then.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This means we can fuck the police in multiple ways
That is one way to look at it. Just be sure not to let her try breath play.

Phew that looks nice. This game is gonna take 3-5 years to complete probably. I'm legit hoping it makes the release though. Maybe MGE RPG will be out to keep us busy until then.
Same here. These are both great games that are worthy of getting a full release.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghoulbarn

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
New version is out:
Devs recommend you hit F4 on the title screen to reset your save and ensure the game doesn't act up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DudePersonA

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
New version is out:
Devs recommend you hit F4 on the title screen to reset your save and ensure the game doesn't act up.
Appreciate the notification.
No changelog for v1.2 on itch as of now, but from what I read in the patreon post it seems they added a new enemy and a switch from day to night. There's also some resolution changes and audio settings now, as well as apparently a new dialogue system.
Changelogs for v1.0b and onwards within this spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for v1.2 so that the OP can get updated if you don't like downloading from itch.io for some reason.
As mentioned in the post above, don't forget to hit F4 on the start screen so your game doesn't get all fucky.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
how far along is the game?
Depends on how you see it. It's definitely playable (unpolished controls aside) but based on the current content versus the promised goals, you might see it as a glorified tech demo.

Jei2

Dec 3, 2017
I'd be bold enough to claim that this game has the best art-style out of all sidescrollers released since Samurai Sacrament, and once this game is finished, it might even be the best (visuals) that I've ever seen in a hgame.
Gameplay / sound effects are lacking (for now), dialogue/choice boxes are a bit in the way and the protagonist's sprite looks like a woman, but those are miniscule things that I don't mind.
All in all, this project looks extremely promising, and I'm sure the end results will blow most of the "competition" out of the water.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes