Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

thomas10110

Aug 21, 2017
Heyo! Avan from Zolvatory here. Thanks for the numerous feedback on lots of different topics. We're really happy to find quite a few people are interested in the game.

Yes, it's a guy! Thank you for putting up the game on here by the way. We're still rather new to it all so it was quite the surprise to find it here, haha. (Also when you put in the name of developers you wrote "Zalvatory" when it's "Zolvatory". It's correct in the title though! Thank you very much again for showing it here.

As for gameplay and movement, things are definitely subject to change and already have been adjusted for future versions. We're going to tweak certain aspects until us and people that play are satisfied! It's still a very early version of the game so we expect it to change a lot.

There is no gallery implemented just yet, but we do plan on it for down the line. Expect it to take a while though, since there are other gameplay features we want to implement first!

Crisis Point: Extinction is actually currently in a bundle of action game demos with us! We've been in contact with quite a few other devs in the scene and all of them have been incredibly nice and helpful in a lot of ways.

So yeah thank you all for your interest in the game and feedback on it. As mentioned some of it has already been fixed but all of it has been taken notice of! I'll make sure to be around every now and then in case anyone has questions or comments at all.
is there perhaps a way to get our hands on images of the fairy girl like she is so fucking well designed

Reactions: Zolvatory

Zolvatory

May 23, 2020
Yeah, we released 1.1! It added the shop, inventory and some items to play around with and work out. These beginning versions will be mostly focused on functionality before we go ahead and put lots of focus on just adding more content (areas, enemies, bosses).

We've already discovered quite a few bugs and had people tell us about some on our Discord too, so they'll hopefully be adressed in 1.1a!
As for images of the characters, we're thinking of releasing the concept art for the public whenever that character is actually implemented into the game fully so people have reference sheets and stuff. Back then we made the fairy and the main character public and witchanon actually made some pictures with 3d models.

For everyone not checking our Discord or Patreon:
The next update is 1.2 and it's planned to include the Day/Night feature we wanted to put in, which changes enemies in areas, the background and opens/closes off some rooms. It will also include a new enemy - a wolf girl with 2 scenes (1 ingame, 1 game over. Same as the fairy). Thank you all for showing interest in our game!

Note from Avan (Game Designer of Zolvatory): If anyone knows the correct procedure to write a ticket to get a dev tag, feel free to pm me

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, we released 1.1! It added the shop, inventory and some items to play around with and work out. These beginning versions will be mostly focused on functionality before we go ahead and put lots of focus on just adding more content (areas, enemies, bosses).

We've already discovered quite a few bugs and had people tell us about some on our Discord too, so they'll hopefully be adressed in 1.1a!
As for images of the characters, we're thinking of releasing the concept art for the public whenever that character is actually implemented into the game fully so people have reference sheets and stuff. Back then we made the fairy and the main character public and witchanon actually made some pictures with 3d models.

For everyone not checking our Discord or Patreon:
The next update is 1.2 and it's planned to include the Day/Night feature we wanted to put in, which changes enemies in areas, the background and opens/closes off some rooms. It will also include a new enemy - a wolf girl with 2 scenes (1 ingame, 1 game over. Same as the fairy). Thank you all for showing interest in our game!

Note from Avan (Game Designer of Zolvatory): If anyone knows the correct procedure to write a ticket to get a dev tag, feel free to pm me
You guys have my full support! The game is turning out great and I cannot wait for you to add more enemies!

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hmmm looks very promising if this is finished. I'm guessing this game isn't gonna be done for years though. The sprite work is crazy frickin good and the premise is up my alley! It's amazing how much character was shoved into that pixie with her strutting around like some high class rapist LOL. I kinda hope you can spare the monster girls and not outright kill them. They look to precious to kill! I'm not gonna try the game till it's done. Please don't be like Monster Girl Island and go MIA. :( I followed that game for soooo long and nothing happened except 1 demo. Don't give up!

Last edited:

Koronus

Aug 18, 2018
This game looks amazing, I absolutely loved what there is so far! I hope this one doesn't end up abandoned, and gets regular updates, but I'll be trying every version with a new monster girl

Reactions: Artix0

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
If you are talking about the game in this thread getting done, yup. If you are talking about Monster Girl Island, nope. Gave up years ago. 2d games and pixel platformers have a MUCH higher completion rate than full on 3D sex games. Redamz or whatever his name was made the bar for his game way too high and overwhelmed himself. The dev here for Lost Case is being smart and limiting it to 2D and making smart use of the design. So yea, my hopes are up there. Even if it's released in stages its fine.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes