Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
If at all possible, a key-rebinding option for people not using the American QUERTY keyboard. Large parts in Europe use stuff like the AZERTY.

So for me, the W key is on the bottom row, A in the top, and S and D in the middle. So if I want to move Up, I'd need to press the bottom most key. Very confusing. Rather than WASD the equivalent would be ZQSD.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I did find a bug. I killed one of the enemies as they knocked me down. Without the enemy to come tease, you don't get to get back up. Had to reset to "fix."

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
The first enemy looks great, but we'll see if more actual content comes out or if it joins the long list of great games in development hell

Zolvatory

May 23, 2020
Heyo! Avan from Zolvatory here. Thanks for the numerous feedback on lots of different topics. We're really happy to find quite a few people are interested in the game.

Fixed the protagonist tag. Thanks guys! The protagonist looked girly and I could not play through completely to know that he has a little Johnny down there :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it's a guy! Thank you for putting up the game on here by the way. We're still rather new to it all so it was quite the surprise to find it here, haha. (Also when you put in the name of developers you wrote "Zalvatory" when it's "Zolvatory". It's correct in the title though! Thank you very much again for showing it here.

these controls feel.. really off is it just me?

otherwise it looks really good i cant wait to see how far this gos
This game needs a run key, the character is too slow for the size of the game. Very nice art though.
As for gameplay and movement, things are definitely subject to change and already have been adjusted for future versions. We're going to tweak certain aspects until us and people that play are satisfied! It's still a very early version of the game so we expect it to change a lot.

Is there gallery?
There is no gallery implemented just yet, but we do plan on it for down the line. Expect it to take a while though, since there are other gameplay features we want to implement first!

This game might be a contender of crisis point
Crisis Point: Extinction is actually currently in a bundle of action game demos with us! We've been in contact with quite a few other devs in the scene and all of them have been incredibly nice and helpful in a lot of ways.

So yeah thank you all for your interest in the game and feedback on it. As mentioned some of it has already been fixed but all of it has been taken notice of! I'll make sure to be around every now and then in case anyone has questions or comments at all.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Yes, it's a guy! Thank you for putting up the game on here by the way. We're still rather new to it all so it was quite the surprise to find it here, haha. (Also when you put in the name of developers you wrote "Zalvatory" when it's "Zolvatory". It's correct in the title though! Thank you very much again for showing it here.
That was a typo which is fixed now. Good luck with your game!
Get a developer tag. Open a ticket for it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This already has ALL the frustration of similar games:
1. Facerolled keyboard for over a minute to find the "confirm" key (space, for absolutely no reason).
2. Could not select "Quit" for over a minute.
3. These games are always entire about dodging projectiles, and require 100% brain power due to controls and map.
4. You can never, ever just walk up and hit something because point 3.
5. Getting hit disables you for at least 3 seconds.
6. Getting downed is like getting stunned in Monster Hunter World: You're "supposed to" be able to escape, but you literally can't.
7. Minigames when subdued are never fun, especially when they don't have any visual feedback; I figured out it wasn't just another faceroll like most games, but I swear the arrows change before I touch any keys.
8. Demo ends at a dead end without any, "u reched da end lol" sign. (I've only seen one game do this anyways.)
Bonus: Only content in the demo is foot content.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
This already has ALL the frustration of similar games:
1. Facerolled keyboard for over a minute to find the "confirm" key (space, for absolutely no reason).
2. Could not select "Quit" for over a minute.
3. These games are always entire about dodging projectiles, and require 100% brain power due to controls and map.
4. You can never, ever just walk up and hit something because point 3.
5. Getting hit disables you for at least 3 seconds.
6. Getting downed is like getting stunned in Monster Hunter World: You're "supposed to" be able to escape, but you literally can't.
7. Minigames when subdued are never fun, especially when they don't have any visual feedback; I figured out it wasn't just another faceroll like most games, but I swear the arrows change before I touch any keys.
8. Demo ends at a dead end without any, "u reched da end lol" sign. (I've only seen one game do this anyways.)
Bonus: Only content in the demo is foot content.
For numbers 4, 5, and 6, you can actually avoid getting hit and get up from being stunned before being "grabbed". For 4 and 5, the block button (K for me) allows you to, with proper timing, parry and reflect attacks instead of just blocking them or taking a hit. After reflecting an attack, if you push a movement key, you will dash quickly in that direction.

For 6, if you mash space after you get knocked down, it's possible for you to get back up before being "grabbed". Won't save you most of the time, as the enemies are usually too fast in my experience, but you get lucky a few times.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes