Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Hi, I've checked out the game but sadly it's not easy to beat, even interrogation is not straight forward, there's no tutorial on it too. But what I love more is when having sex with that fairy. both in-game with her panties and the defeated scene with her panty fucking and creampie, now that's hot.

So... the vampire is the only 3rd enemy I encounter, no one else?

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, I've checked out the game but sadly it's not easy to beat, even interrogation is not straight forward, there's no tutorial on it too. But what I love more is when having sex with that fairy. both in-game with her panties and the defeated scene with her panty fucking and creampie, now that's hot.

So... the vampire is the only 3rd enemy I encounter, no one else?
Nope, that's it for now.

Jul 18, 2021
no new room opened up right? cause I wandered around every nook and cranny and only found more elfs, doesn't look like a lot in the update

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
It's really high quality stuff but I can't really ever figure out how to coom to games that need two hands for you to play them and also you need to lose to "win".

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What do you do if the game doesn't ask you to set a the screen size before it launches? I can basically see only half the Patreon P in the main menu, and I have no idea what the 4 shop options say.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes