Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover is an adult metroidvania game in a pixel art style to fulfill all your femdom needs. As the title already suggests, it is going to feature a lot of different monster girls! Later on we plan on having some exciting boss fights, way more opponents and a nice story to tell along with it. Oh and who could forget about the sex scenes of course!
It's about a detective who receives a mysterious call about strange happenings in a city far away. Upon getting there he realises that he might be in for more than he bargained for as the weirdly distorted city is full of monster girls all with their eyes set on him. It's up to you to not only survive, but push on further to uncover the truth about what has really been going on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-03
Release Date: 2022-12-22
Developer: Zolvatory - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important: v1.2a
please press F4 in the title screen (where it says "Press something"). This is to ensure nothing breaks because of old saves.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

LCMGT Test Level 2
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2018
Arrows key movement and WASD movement should probably be identical. I was using the arrow keys to move and it took a while to think of "s" instead of down to drop through stairs.
That said, the game looks great from what I've seen so far, but the controls are definitely a bit of a stumbling block for me.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
The art design is superb, i agree.

The protagonist has a little Johnny downstairs and is referred as "he", though, so i think the Female Protagonist tag is wrong.
The protagonist is certainly male, not female. He just looks a bit girlish is all.
Fixed the protagonist tag. Thanks guys! The protagonist looked girly and I could not play through completely to know that he has a little Johnny down there :ROFLMAO:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The description sounds really good and the art style looks pretty decent but the character design for the protagonist is horrid.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
these controls feel.. really off is it just me?

otherwise it looks really good i cant wait to see how far this gos

Reactions: Cryswar

Sisifo

Sep 10, 2018
This game needs a run key, the character is too slow for the size of the game. Very nice art though.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes