oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
looks good. fantastic to see (a) characters who actually dress like real, normal, modern people and (b) a VN with a writer who's actually capable in the language for which they're developing. never thought I'd say the sporting of a tote bag, implying a character has actually read a book at some point in their life, would be a turn-on

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Need dem planned tags.
Definitely this.

Curious how much control over the MC the player is actually going to have, and whether or not this is a game where the MC can choose/reject LIs at will (and whether there'll be a lesbian path at all or just hetero whether you like it or not), or if it's going to be more one of the usual female protagonist games where the lead has very little say in her own destiny and it's mostly just watching her get corrupted or used by other people.

Black guy with germanic face proportions not exist. Maybe some indians are partly similar...
Gonna be honest, my immediately assumption from word go was that he was supposed to be Indian. Or maybe Pakistani. It fits the features and skin tone, and it would be fairly common in England, which is where the game is set (and it seems like the writer may be from there as well, based on some of the spelling in the sample text).

If it was in the US I'd probably assume it was more meant to be a darker-skinned Hispanic of one nationality or another.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Demo is a bit short, but looks promising.

Also, I dunno how refreshing it is to see that this time it's not the woman who is going to move away to a new city from the boyfriend, but the other way around. I'm going to follow just for that plot alone XD

Feb 26, 2019
Art looks good, same for the writing, no stupid fetishes or disproportional bodies, and seemingly an actual plot. This one definitely peaked my interest and I'm curious to see just how much se content there will be in it!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Looks interesting, love the art. MC looks cute as a button and also like a hidden little vixen, assuming from the image posted by KryperCreeping. This appears promising both in terms of narrative and sexual options, I hope it will be.

Also, obligatory "hope I can play exclusive lesbian content" comment, and I hope that said hypothetical lesbian content is varied (options for both going slutty or remaining uncorrupted).
Demo is a bit short, but looks promising.

Also, I dunno how refreshing it is to see that this time it's not the woman who is going to move away to a new city from the boyfriend, but the other way around. I'm going to follow just for that plot alone XD
I usually dislike games with beginnings where the female protag starts out in a relationship, but him being away hopefully means we get to break up with him quickly.

Last edited:

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Looks interesting, love the art. MC looks cute as a button and also like a hidden little vixen, assuming from the image posted by KryperCreeping. This appears promising both in terms of narrative and sexual options, I hope it will be.

Also, obligatory "hope I can play exclusive lesbian content" comment, and I hope that said hypothetical lesbian content is varied (options for both going slutty or remaining uncorrupted).

I usually dislike games with beginnings where the female protag starts out in a relationship, but him being away hopefully means we get to break up with him quickly.
You can decide if break up, or not, the player decision it's the most important! Hope you keep an eye on us

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
1669114350688.png

Hi everyone! We have some news! Alpha version is live now FOR FREE! (VER. 0.0.3) You can download it on the first comment of this topic or clicking here on our official page!

Furthermore, if you want to support our project you can take a look to our Patreon where there is a special promo for Black Friday. We've created an exclusive tier with some exclusive rewards for all of you! Takee a look!

Have you tried it? Let's us know what do you think!!

View attachment 2042284

Overview:
Lust Elite tells the story of Mary Dang, a journalism student in London who, right before starting her last year in college, meets Rose and Roman, an obscure and wealthy couple which bear the power to turn Mary’s world upside down. Will she fall into the temptation, befriend them, and be dragged, along with her friends and family, to an unexplored world of crime, corruption and lust? Or will she stay true to her dream of becoming the journalist her mother was and use Rose and Roman’s connections to her advantage?

There's no sexual content in this current demo, but is planned for later versions.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: LustEliteVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2042275 View attachment 2042276 View attachment 2042277

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote