VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
So i downloaded the game 4 gb and 1 year old (i was expecting at least 1 hour gameplay) , i didnt read any comments before playing cause i don't like spoilers ... but then Hugh disappointment ... the gameplay is only 10 minutes ....

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So i downloaded the game 4 gb and 1 year old (i was expecting at least 1 hour gameplay) , i didnt read any comments before playing cause i don't like spoilers ... but then Hugh disappointment ... the gameplay is only 10 minutes ....
You should have grabbed the compressed version, you feel less angry when it's 10 minutes later. :sneaky:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
well it's a shame ... the screenplay look a bit like Jericho TV series ( i was a big fan) i don't know if anyone saw or remember that tv show

Reactions: pavar

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
well it's a shame ... the screenplay look a bit like Jericho TV series ( i was a big fan) i don't know if anyone saw or remember that tv show
Yeah I think the game shows promise, the MC is a little annoying and stupid though.

4Gb for a 0.04 is insane considering the playtime.

Reactions: Himerios

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I see a lot complaining about the game( not only this one) if the game is to big don't download it or buy a better computer, if the game is not good try to make one yourself if you have trouble with download by Mega, install mega sync. don't think only about FAPING think about the art and the time the DEV needs to please some of us. if you like tees kind of games pay for it and the DEV can make it smother and better. don't ask stupid questions about is there a sex seen or how long is the game, if you like football tennis or what ever you don't want to know how is the result of the match before you watch.

right! or wrong!, just my opinion.
There's no excuse for the game being as big as it is. Paying him wont solve his ignorance or refusal to compress his game, and considering hes been on this thread I don't think its ignorance.

As of V0.04 there is only a single sex scene, that's right only one. From a total of Capture.PNG there is only one adult scene (Which is pretty mediocre imo). The size wouldn't be so bad if it had actual content, but instead we get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's over a thousand renders in this game, but for a thousand renders the game does fuck all. He will use 10-20 renders on something that could be done in 2-5, and on top of that wont compress them. I could overlook it if it really was ignorance but I just don't see how it would be the case at all here. I mean you can't make a v0.04 of a game, with only one sex scene and it be 4gb without realizing somethings wrong.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Well to be fair the game developer doesn't give a s**t i see he is having only 10 patrons , he need a job and probably it's doing this only in his free time ... So i don't know if we can have big expectations from this game ...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well to be fair the game developer doesn't give a s**t i see he is having only 10 patrons , he need a job and probably it's doing this only in his free time ... So i don't know if we can have big expectations from this game ...
Even so first impressions matter, and they are insanely poor here. Even with the game being a hobby I see no reason for the game to be in this state. It would be fine if this was just a lack of content, but it isn't.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Well to be honest i'm here for sex scecenes.. in short a good scene to FAP with. I haven't played the game yet so i don't hate it. But seeing you raging i can't help myself but to reply xD
I'll make it clear i'm here to fap, if not for that i would probably in anime sites or manga or playing a game where i can appreciate more story and art style xD

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new Public, i don't know, if there is any other change than the filesize.

Hello all! Thanks to a suggestion. I have compressed my images to make the whole file size smaller and more manageable. I will continue to compress any new images in the future.

The new file size is roughly 1.46gb with hardly any to none quality loss.

Thanks again for the input everyone.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4 Final!

PC (278MB): - - - -
Mac (273MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes