VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
Game is broken, crashes when I load newer saves after the Dana gun scene. Using compressed version, but I don't think that's it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8370, in script
p"Nope."
KeyError: u'player_name'
Happend to me as well. Just start the whole game from beginning and name your protagonist. After that it shouldn't happen anymore. You might try to fix it with the console as well. Try typing u'player_name' = InsertName or "InsertName".

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4 Fix!

PC (270MB): - - - -
Mac (261MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you update OP with compressed version to save having to search thread for it please ?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Does it still end up in the same spot, in the alley? Or have we managed to avoid the bullet in the head?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
And Again no Content!!! Why is everyone so fucked up in their head after what 2 weeks??
Why is the MC such an Idiot the very first People showed him how not Trustworthy they are and that all of them are Crazy Maniacs!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO...reading the thread seems the very long wait for an update has produced...not dying by the bullet?...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am i alone in..i tried each download link for the compressed PC version..each one gave a checksum error...pffft this is not a 4 gig worthy game..compressed or no go for me..lol

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I always give a respect who has a hard job or try to somethings for public.
But that game is really doesn't deserve to download. Just 10 mins play, 0 fuck and 4 GB !

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
I always give a respect who has a hard job or try to somethings for public.
But that game is really doesn't deserve to download. Just 10 mins play, 0 fuck and 4 GB !
If I remember correctly, there is 1 scene where the mc fucks a woman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But I am sharing the same opinion, the game shouldn't have 4GB and it is pretty short.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
I see a lot complaining about the game( not only this one) if the game is to big don't download it or buy a better computer, if the game is not good try to make one yourself if you have trouble with download by Mega, install mega sync. don't think only about FAPING think about the art and the time the DEV needs to please some of us. if you like tees kind of games pay for it and the DEV can make it smother and better. don't ask stupid questions about is there a sex seen or how long is the game, if you like football tennis or what ever you don't want to know how is the result of the match before you watch.

right! or wrong!, just my opinion.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
I see a lot complaining about the game( not only this one) if the game is to big don't download it or buy a better computer, if the game is not good try to make one yourself if you have trouble with download by Mega, install mega sync. don't think only about FAPING think about the art and the time the DEV needs to please some of us. if you like tees kind of games pay for it and the DEV can make it smother and better. don't ask stupid questions about is there a sex seen or how long is the game, if you like football tennis or what ever you don't want to know how is the result of the match before you watch.

right! or wrong!, just my opinion.
Well to be honest i'm here for sex scecenes.. in short a good scene to FAP with. I haven't played the game yet so i don't hate it. But seeing you raging i can't help myself but to reply xD
I'll make it clear i'm here to fap, if not for that i would probably in anime sites or manga or playing a game where i can appreciate more story and art style xD

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes