VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.04!

PC (268MB): - - - -
Mac (259MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
It's my thing, or it ends where dude, with the gun.
does not advance more in the story takes me out of the game

Aug 13, 2017
was going to ask if anyone has past the gate dead end. no choice will work. well will wait and see if others find the update worth the DL time

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this guy is still learning to make games , give him a breath, no one learns in 1 day, he will get better with time.
1 year... its been 1 year sinze 0.01.
not saying the game is bad, but in 1 year he should learn how to compress the game to avoid such a huge size. that's the main black point of the game as for now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is the main character still talking to it self like in previous version ?? i remember when this game was first released there was allot of monolog happening like the mc is mentally ill and keep talking to itself. then came 0.2, 0.3 but intro never finished. i see there is skip for intro now but if you skip the intro is there even any content after the guy with the gun ?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I got to the end for some reason, maybe to torment me I dunno. Very strange people and community, only 4 days since the disaster.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1 year... its been 1 year sinze 0.01.
not saying the game is bad, but in 1 year he should learn how to compress the game to avoid such a huge size. that's the main black point of the game as for now.
you know perfectly well that as a dev if you dont dedícate a lot of hours to render, compress , code in renpy etc
no matter how long a year can be u will still be a newbie so to say.
Learning require lot of time practice and hours, i dont this guy is dedicating that much time to the game so far.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you know perfectly well that as a dev if you dont dedícate a lot of hours to render, compress , code in renpy etc
no matter how long a year can be u will still be a newbie so to say.
Learning require lot of time practice and hours, i dont this guy is dedicating that much time to the game so far.
i know.
just saying that for me, the size is obviously the first thing to see.
and unless he have great internet and all, the fact that its 4Gb is a factor that instantly ring a bell. and so, should be one of the main point to target .
i m in 1 year to with my own game, i m still very noob too. i already worry a bit about fact its already 1gb. soo 4gb.. that's something else.

when someone compress it to less than 300Mb... that's a proof that the game can be optimised.

i bet lots of peoples doesnt even give a try to the game because its too heavy (thanks to the guy who compress it, but some peoples still want to enjoy real quality of it). its a lost imho.

Corrupted Mobs

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, i'm new here and not a dev too but i want to ask the devs, i saw in every updates it's just add some images and video from the previous one, is it not possible to release the game in different part every updates? so we can just extract the second update to the first update. Example, the first released got 700mb and the second got up to 1gb. so why released the 1gb instead of just 300mb? :unsure::unsure: I think It's make more efficiency of data saved that way.
I'm sure you guys already thought of that, i'm just a noob here but i hope the devs can enlighten me with your thought. :D:D:D

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes