VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Please, dev, please! I think this game would gain a star if you only learnt the difference between "Your" and "You're". It makes Zenith cry, especially when it's wrong, in CAPS!!!

JanusTitor

Sep 4, 2017
Very happy to see a new update on this one. It is not the best, or the most polished work but you have to start somewhere. Just the persistance to muscle through negative comments and keep on going is admirable, and a very good attribute for a dev to possess. Add some will and effort to improve and maybe one day Gibby will be a name associated with quality work.

Plus I enjoy the apocalyptic theme and the cliche monologue... Sue me...

Reactions: wes812 and MegaNZ

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I don't get this game. Eventually, every choice I make ends up with a game over back at the menu screen again.

Reactions: dasetean

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Ugh, so the update ends on another "you're about to die" cliffhanger? Not sure I can take that again... I hate those. Especially after nothing changed story-wise in the last update.

I am very impressed with the Dev's persistence... the product itself is of high quality and I can follow the story (such as it is), but I just don't like cliffhangers that last for 6+ months that are resolved only to end on another cliffhanger. I'll definitely keep an eye on this, but it's hard to imagine anyone supporting this project with the frustration I feel. If the dev doesn't care about that, all the more power to him.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Lost Family [v0.03] [Gibby] - Original Size: (2.30GB)

Squashed Download - PC (178MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good job

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
mmh,three possible ways to the barricade but i looked in the scripts and there are no flags...so don't know the impact of the choices ^^

edit: and he should put some serious work into reducing the size of the images.....looks like there are kind of uncompressed raw format :pensive:

Last edited:

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
where this version end for you ? for me it end after talking wih some guys with guns
Same thing for me, guys with guns at fence doesn't matter if you look left or right. I have not even figured out if decisions make any difference in this game. If they all go the same place anyway, why bother having them?
All that being said, the intro is different at least, so many of these games have exactly the same story and DAZ models. Sometimes I forget what game I'm even playing they are all so similar. At least this one starts differently.
Wonder why 2.3 GB for the amout of content in game, I'm going to unren the images to see if there is anything I've missed.
RED

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Basically there is 1 sex scene so far in the game, available in one of the routes.
The dev needs to really compress the images he uses, they are large and every frame he uses a new image.
I really want more Post Apocalyptic games so I will keep an eye but right now dev barely finished the intro,
I hope he will think about what he has so far and rewrites the story or atleast give us enough to actually understand whats going on.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
big file and nothing to do.maybe check back in 6 months,but then may be too big to download for few more images.started to be interesting then bam nothing.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
some devs couldn't finish their games because of their complicated story they made, aaand how the bosse's bitch trying to put AIDS on mc so all could die in peace,good looking models makes you looking forward to see what will hapen in this none sense madness:firstimekiss:

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes