VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Can't believe this dumpster fire of a game is still burning. Well, I have to give credit to the developer for sticking with it and continuing to work on it, that there is some tenacity.

Guess, I'll have to give it another try and see if it can improve on it's single star rating.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this game is moving far to slow to get into ATM. will wait for a year before trying it again

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i tried this with the first release and found it to be promising but no where near ready for prime time..anyone played through v03 yet to say if there is fun content yet?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Original Size: (2.30GB)
Squashed Download - PC (178MB)
:WutFace:Now that's just funny to me

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
this game is moving far to slow to get into ATM. will wait for a year before trying it again
Supposedly the authors' computer got infested with termites or something and the author had to build a new system and recover what they could and recreate most of the game...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
WTF waited so long for an udate when i get one its like 10 min of game play was looking forward to see game updates dev spent so long with all his excuses pc died lost all my stuff excuse after excuse then when he finaly releases an updates its not even 5-10 more of game play well i just deleted game from my pc not waisting any more time on a game where dev dosent care about the players he cares only about excuses 2.3 gb of crap game was looking good he had a good start but became lazy and shit

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So I see this game has a 1-star and a lot of people in the comments giving it shit before even playing it, so I guess I'll try it then leave an honest rating. Before I start/edit this post, however, I must ask...

What in the Michael Jackson happened to that blonde girls nose?

Edit: Aw, now I feel bad because I just got to the part where we learn she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's also refreshing to know that this girl was sort of intended to be weird looking.

Hm.. so this game, at best, is 3.0 out of 5.0 stars. It's not bad in it's current state, I actually don't understand all of the flak it's getting, but it's not great either. There are some issues. First of all, the animations look good so far. The girls are cute, some incredibly. The story is intriguing so far and I'm excited to see where it goes. I like the look of the little sister, even though her face is a little messed up, her appearance grew on me quickly and I think she looks like a cute little deer.

The issues, however, are a bit severe. For starters, the MC and his entire family are really annoying and seem like a bunch of self-centered sociopaths. The development of these characters doesn't have me liking well... any of them. And another character that could've potentially been really good, the black girl (sorry, I forgot her name), was sort of ruined with that plot twist and now she's just as annoying/weird as the rest of them.

Another major issue would be the choice system. It's... clunky. All of the choices, so far, seem almost entirely pointless or poorly thought out.

Finally, there are some noticeable bugs, such as an image that wasn't properly coded in that leads to the command being read out in the text box. But it's nothing really "game breaking" or anything. The only issue that sort of annoyed me was the abrupt ending that doesn't even give you a chance to save. Speaking of abrupt endings, for the third version of the game, I find that overall it seems very short.

Anyway, I'll give the game a 3-star rating because I don't think it deserves a 1-star, but it does need some work. Certainly not as terrible as people are making it out to be, though. Looking forward to the future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil_Moose

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Done with the game, wasted too much time only to keep getting my balls busted. Talk about overdoing the grind, my God!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
where this version end for you ? for me it end after talking wih some guys with guns
same here update was only about 5-10 min play complete waste of time for me with dev allso makeing excuses about why he never did udates and when he dose its this crap so i deleted game to make more room for games that has good dev and a game that dev will aleast make updates for

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..read comments..got my answer..i'll not try it again for now..i'll check back in 2021 and see if theres anything :D

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
What a great community. Just got home from work and was about to dl this game for the third time, despite the poor experience of playing the first two episode. I thank everyone for their comments that convinced me not to inflict harm on myself again.

Reactions: Peter_Parker

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This is stupid who taunt someone unstable who has a gun pointed at you seriously wouldn't your first instinct tell you to try to calm the guy down.

Last edited:

dasetean

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 72101
Overview:
You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.​

Updated: 2018-11-13
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC & MAC:

PC: - -
Mac: - -

Note: v0.03 Inner Folder incorrectly named v0.02b

Compressed PC Version:

i cannot get past the barricade. Is there a walkthrough?

Last edited:

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
Very slow pace on story sadly.Creator needs to make his game little bit long and 2 gb for this short update is huge.

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes