VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I was looking forward to the story moving on BUT it seems the dev doesn't have the balls to continue the story probably afraid of what people will say after they see what "boss" did to his family.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this is the 2nd update we had and still ends the same way. is this game ever going to move forward lol.....

you said ...Hello everyone! Sorry for taking so long. I had to re-do most if not all of the second part of the game. Not only that, i added in alot of new scenes for the first part too! i hope you check it it all out! I think now it has a better continuity. It's time for the new content! you have all waited long enough! to stay tuned!

what new scenes I didn't see any new scenes in V0.02b

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lost Family [v0.02b] [Gibby] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (98MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
@crust Fam ik this game for moonths now and it's only at Version 002b something.. thats whack tbh
I appreciate the Idea and work but bruh,-

Good start,- Bad Continuation

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
why you ppl even view this thread?
its obvious this ''game'' was born dead. this dev is no good. even below bad id say.
game did not have potential from begining, it was obvious. and now after few months i just came to read comments and i see its still same as first release, useless dead ''game'' from dead 'dev'

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
internet = hating... how useful are your comments? Now i know why Devs give up on their games or change their entire games, because nearly all comments are hatings... nothing useful... only braindead s... talking!

Most Devs use their spare time to create a game with story, with opinions, nude and all that stuff u cant do legal in most of all countries

they have to buy good soft and hardware on their own before they can weekly/monthly update their games (rendering as one example)

story is NEW and stunning... many games are rly the same, ur alone with 3 girls, get them all with friends, aunts and and and

with this game the Dev tried something new and NOBODY except the Dev knows why the girl shoot. Only the Dev knows about his family (MC´s family). Give him a try, a little bit more time AND try to help him with oppinions and suggestions and stop hating all over the fcking internet... go and hate your dick for coming to fast and stop hating people who want to create fapping material for your tiny d..k ;P

i dont speak to people by name... stop hating me for hating the haters!

At least @ ALL HATERS!

CREATE YOUR OWN GAME AND IF ONE THING ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US WE WILL COME AND HATE U DOWN!

Sorry for my bad school English (Hater its your Turn)

Greetings

BTW i didnt played the remake but i will and i try to give constructive critism for you, Dev! Keep up ur good work and dont get mad because of a few Hater-kiddos ;)

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
If that wasn't enough he takes no knifes from the kitchen no backpack nothing (cloths, rope, bed sheets), ZERO immersion on post ap, like huh you move out from a place full of loots, with nothing. Who does that?
people who want to find their beloved family?!

And he has a headache :p

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
people who want to find their beloved family?!

And he has a headache :p
First of all I have nothing but love for all SEX games! secondly, the MC looks out the balcony then gets headache, time passes again then moves on. So having a headache doesn't excuse the matter that you see a world where everything is out of ordinary, and leave the current location dressed and equip as you just gonna go to the corner to have a smoke.
unless the MC played zero surival games, had no camping experience, school trip, picnic and the list of examples can go on which can relate to a situation where one has to bring provisions or some equipment, even in school you bring pens books and so on.

All that got me infuriated is the fact that, MC is a situation, where shows him as completely helpless, and seeing how the are only 2 possibilities and no cliff hangger, can only be discribed as MC dead moving on to SC, as the MC couldn't run without breaking his ankle, at list thats how it was shown, and to come and say that he would be able to survive a gun shot is just overachiving at this point, chick to close to miss the shot and even if she misses the background being can easily create a ricochet killing MC in process. Only possibility is the bullets are blanks, which is a bit HUH in an post ap world.

Sadly at the current stage I think if I was to give a review on the game as required by standards of the website is going to be kinda on the negative, which I don't want to do.

I hope that my frustration on the fact that MC cannot protect family, isn't seen as hating thing, but as the fact that I was so immersed in the story, and I am the type of characther that would do anything for family safety, and I get aggitated.

I personally think that if the game ended at him being at the far end of the buildings, would have been a better option and great cliffhangger, and peek the intrest of the players to a new level. In comparison to two options which one shows he clearly get shot by the guy, and the other makes the shot effect and goes blank, which truelly limits the options.

I only gave a review on STORY
haven't gonne further because of the current game is just good intro however to go in debt of each needed review as required:Story, Originality, Renders, Sound, Playability, Performance, Bugs, Animations, Voice Acting, Grammar, Amount of content

and this is not an official review as is not under the rating above the trend

P.S To the Dev, I hope that my comments was seen as hating, if they have for that I do appologise, it wasn't my intent!!

4nan

Aug 20, 2016
internet = hating... how useful are your comments? Now i know why Devs give up on their games or change their entire games, because nearly all comments are hatings... nothing useful... only braindead s... talking!

Most Devs use their spare time to create a game with story, with opinions, nude and all that stuff u cant do legal in most of all countries

they have to buy good soft and hardware on their own before they can weekly/monthly update their games (rendering as one example)

story is NEW and stunning... many games are rly the same, ur alone with 3 girls, get them all with friends, aunts and and and

with this game the Dev tried something new and NOBODY except the Dev knows why the girl shoot. Only the Dev knows about his family (MC´s family). Give him a try, a little bit more time AND try to help him with oppinions and suggestions and stop hating all over the fcking internet... go and hate your dick for coming to fast and stop hating people who want to create fapping material for your tiny d..k :heartcoveredeyes:

i dont speak to people by name... stop hating me for hating the haters!

At least @ ALL HATERS!

CREATE YOUR OWN GAME AND IF ONE THING ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US WE WILL COME AND HATE U DOWN!

Sorry for my bad school English (Hater its your Turn)

Greetings

BTW i didnt played the remake but i will and i try to give constructive critism for you, Dev! Keep up ur good work and dont get mad because of a few Hater-kiddos ;)
KD is that you lmao

Reactions: supermanz95
Aug 16, 2017
this was one of those VNs I gave a look at at first release or v0.01 or whatever fits description.
since then, it has not really moved on. the ending is pretty much the same as when it was first released and all the content added since is merely puffing out the same opening.
if I was ever so inclined to support a project financially, then this would be a miss. I do agree with changing projects to make them better, but without forward momentum it just seems a waste of time and makes the devs look money-grubbing to me. those devs I do respect are the ones who improve upon a finished project, rather than improve upon something barely started.

how many more times will this be updating upon the same content? personally I already lost faith
moved to my 'and it started so well.....' file

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
1.70 star(s) 10 Votes