VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
this was one of those VNs I gave a look at at first release or v0.01 or whatever fits description.
since then, it has not really moved on. the ending is pretty much the same as when it was first released and all the content added since is merely puffing out the same opening.
if I was ever so inclined to support a project financially, then this would be a miss. I do agree with changing projects to make them better, but without forward momentum it just seems a waste of time and makes the devs look money-grubbing to me. those devs I do respect are the ones who improve upon a finished project, rather than improve upon something barely started.

how many more times will this be updating upon the same content? personally I already lost faith
moved to my 'and it started so well.....' file
Agree. I have downloaded this with each new release and still no progress.. Still ending with the girl in the alley. I almost feel like they are trying to avoid getting an abandon status on it. I keep downloading when it shows an update because I think that it has a good premise but they can't seem to go beyond the girl in the alley.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Can last release be called an update?!?
Seriously... No new content, it's a little bit annoyng, and it's a shame because the story can be interesting.
I'll wait next update to see if this demo finally takes the shape of a game.

KB2882

Apr 4, 2018
Beatrix should play the mom, she looks a better fit for it, and ella could use alittle work, looks half fairy, half elf, other then that im lookin forward to playin future updates!

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
Np, I hope it's not abandoned. I did like the idea of the game, but I'd have to see more before I'm sold on it.
Honestly ... I do not have much hope that this game will get any updates. I'm sorry because I also liked the story of the game. Waiting for hope will continue ...

U

User_257412

Not sure what my eyes see, but Ella definitely look alike a toddler-face trap with pony tail.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Lost Family [v0.03] [Gibby] - Original Size: (2.30GB)

Squashed Download - PC (178MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes