VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
WTF. I can't fight I can't kill. seriously like in real life not possible, if anyone tries anything against my fam i would kill on the spot, but this game gets me so pissed off i just removed it, i like the idea, however no matter how young or weak one is can kill someone in a suprise attack, simple as an elbow under the chin, not the hardest thing, or a run and simple punch under chin like wtf, and why is the bitch then points the gun at you when she was at gun point, like WTF
I know that feeling. I'm skeptical, but maybe, just maybe they are actually a couple who like role-playing. A couple of days ago they met a friendly family who needed help, they helped them and said goodbye, becoming almost friends. Now they are trying to warm up interest in each other playing such roles, because bald dude is an impotent with small dick and otherwise he can not get an erection, the gun is a lighter. But i am skeptical.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I know that feeling. I'm skeptical, but maybe, just maybe they are actually a couple who like role-playing. A couple of days ago they met a friendly family who needed help, they helped them and said goodbye, becoming almost friends. Now they are trying to warm up interest in each other playing such roles, because bald dude is an impotent with small dick and otherwise he can not get an erection, the gun is a lighter. But i am skeptical.
what kinda role playing is that when she doesn't even say stop his my bf/husband/lover none of it she just shoots ! god i am mad at this scenario, say for one she came close one could grab her leg so she aint able to shoot, other option flip the dude as body armor, seems so many possibilities but ends on shooting. and I really liked the idea of post op.! maybe next patch

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
what kinda role playing is that when she doesn't even say stop his my bf/husband/lover none of it she just shoots ! god i am mad at this scenario, say for one she came close one could grab her leg so she aint able to shoot, other option flip the dude as body armor, seems so many possibilities but ends on shooting. and I really liked the idea of post op.! maybe next patch
She is grilled, she is bleached, she lacks intelligence?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
i have to agree with you all this game had the worst update ever no new content and i get XXXX for protecting my family i just deleted this game from my HD not going to waste space sorry to the dev i thought it had promis but looks like i was vary mistaken

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so many months and all we get is..nothing new? i was realllllly hoping this one would be great alas its PFFFFT

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
All you people hating lol. He had to redo some stuff for Patreaon more then likly and didnt have a chanse to put in anything new. Like someone already posted it is a remake not new content. Now that is out of the way he can continue the story line. And to those that complain about no incest there can always be a patch.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
All you people hating lol. He had to redo some stuff for Patreaon more then likly and didnt have a chanse to put in anything new. Like someone already posted it is a remake not new content. Now that is out of the way he can continue the story line. And to those that complain about no incest there can always be a patch.
I had no hate, I simple expressed my oppionion on the matter that as MC you can't protect urself especially since that someone is describing harming your family, and a bitch that seems to be harrased at gun point then shoots you.
LIKE WHYYY! explain reasoning on how that works ever! yes I understand the game needs to remove incest because of Patreon, which sucks since I love my incest.

Reactions: Paprika

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
With the current ending which in both seems to die do to the fact that both woman or man will shoot at you, and since the guy breaks his angle from just running I cannot and will not accept he survives a gun shot, that is just a BIG NO. I mean where you see hate? I just simple critic of the story. I cannot hate something that isn't even completeted, we was just arguing how irritating the fact of not being able to kill the person that harmed your familly that in my book is not acceptable.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I had no hate, I simple expressed my oppionion on the matter that as MC you can't protect urself especially since that someone is describing harming your family, and a bitch that seems to be harrased at gun point then shoots you.
LIKE WHYYY! explain reasoning on how that works ever! yes I understand the game needs to remove incest because of Patreon, which sucks since I love my incest.
I will say more. After the earthquake, the family with whom the мс lives, woke up and said: "Oh, he's still unconscious! Fuck with him! Let's leave this safe place and find some rapist". Brilliant the most logical decision

Reactions: supermanz95

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I will say more. After the earthquake, the family with whom the мс lives, woke up and said: "Oh, he's still unconscious! Fuck with him! Let's leave this safe place and find some rapist". Brilliant the most logical decision
If that wasn't enough he takes no knifes from the kitchen no backpack nothing (cloths, rope, bed sheets), ZERO immersion on post ap, like huh you move out from a place full of loots, with nothing. Who does that?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I would in his place completely remake the story, would make it so that the hero awakens with the rest and they decide how to live. After that, he goes on scouting and stumbles upon this baldie with a woman, let's say they will have some resources and they will need a roof over their heads, the hero will invite them to him and then problems will begin, whether he will be frightened and the baldie will have fun with everyone, or he will be able to protect everyone, or there will be a cunning conspiracy, according to which he will have to seize his weapon while baldie is having fun with one of your relatives.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
are you kidding me? what kind of devs is this scumbag. he released update with no progress on 8 June with no content and he said "I have gone through the game and cut down the text to a resonable size. While also adding between 30-40 more images.". and he come back after almost one month and half with a new update but with no progress too. is this a jok? is he doing this just to keep milking the 15$ he earn every month? very pathetic! I deleted this shit and I'll never download it.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Well for me the game fills like it just ends, when the MC gets shot either way, considering he cannot run without breaking his foot.

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
No story progression yet again, updates without plot movement is not an update it is a bug fix. This has the potential for good plot elements and a good story, but without progression this is less than worthless.

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes