VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 15, 2018
your = possessif
you're = the way you are , the ' replacing the "a"..

i am right ? ( my english is terrible, so please dont blame me if its not that XD. and i m not the dev btw )
Yes, simple rule to remember is any time you can say are after your then it's you're. Your is possessive. Ex. You're eating your favorite food.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
This version ends in exactly the same way as the v1 build, or maybe the wrong build got uploaded. Still says Version 1 on opening screen as well, so leaning towards this either being a bug fix only build or the wrong file being uploaded to Mega. File says it's v.002a... I don't think so...

Reactions: L7Bear

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
This update really shouldn't be a version increase. There's no story progression at all, just tweaked images. Glad I'm not a patron if this is what's going to happen each release.

I know it takes a lot of work to put together a game, and I appreciate polishing work, but I feel like there is an expectation for a noticeable change when a game increases it's version number. Tweaking a few images and the game flow seems more like this should be a 0.1b, not an 0.2a release. I'll take it all back if this was a case of uploading the wrong file. Sorry to be harsh, but I was really looking forward to what happens after "bang". I'm really not a fan of cliffhangers.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII
Apr 7, 2018
This update really shouldn't be a version increase. There's no story progression at all, just tweaked images. Glad I'm not a patron if this is what's going to happen each release.

I know it takes a lot of work to put together a game, and I appreciate polishing work, but I feel like there is an expectation for a noticeable change when a game increases it's version number. Tweaking a few images and the game flow seems more like this should be a 0.1b, not an 0.2a release. I'll take it all back if this was a case of uploading the wrong file. Sorry to be harsh, but I was really looking forward to what happens after "bang". I'm really not a fan of cliffhangers.
Not to mention his patreon says he got sick of mediocre updates being added so decided to make his own game.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Tried it for the first time, but finding out his family has all been raped and abused just isn't my cup of tea. Here is a bit of review from what I seen so far, not taking into account my major dislike.

*Story is confusing and all over the map from the start.
-In the endless inner monologue (made me want to quit the game with it all). It is said that it is the MC's step-family, then says that the MC's father goes from woman to woman, but this time he leaves the son with this one? Then it is portrayed as it is really his mum and sisters.
-Also in the monologue, I find that I do not even like the MC, and he doesn't seem to even like the family (either step or not).
- All of that being said, then the MC (that you don't like) that complains and whines about EVERYTHING is suppose to be the hero. Seriously? Then after you hate the MC, you feel that he doesn't like the family, he gets mad and beats up a guy 3 times his size that is holding a gun, trying to be a hero for the girl and his family.

*Characters
-The younger sister needs a major face-lift.
-The mom looks good, but honestly should have been the older sister.
-The older sister looks good, but should have been the mom. I know that the MC says that she looks older than mom, but is can be missed trying to hurry through all of the monologue.

I personally like post-apocalyptic games and movies. This one could have been good, but not being able to like the MC, and then what I mentioned at the beginning has made it a very unlikable game to me.

Hope you have good luck with the game though.

Reactions: L7Bear

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
#Incestgames - Never die. The game actually look interesting, Now i'm simple, i see incest, i download. Thas how my brain works. I kinda hope the adult gaming switch toward Vanilla ass games comes to see the reaction of the people who so desperately want that instead of incest. Imagine a world without kinks and fetishes in a fantasy game. But, In gaming, Incest is wincest.

Reactions: Paprika and Joi_fan

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Nice! So if you see some guy with a gun harassing some random girl, realize that this guy raped your mother and sisters and decide to kick his ass even though he has a gun, be sure to kill the random girl first.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Imagine my surprize when I unzipped the game to see ver 1 not 2 as it said it had. WTF another game thats good but download and get nothing extra

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Finished after only 25 Minutes. A bit short for a first release IMO.
The Eyes of Ella are wayyy to big.

Other than that renders look nice. Plot seems decent or at least somewhat interesting (it's different)

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes