VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
It's me Gibby, I have to say, thank you to everyone for your idea's, imput and criticism. Believe me, i am still super new to all this myself. So i am more than happy take any advice and help i can get.

Thank you!
I'm looking forward to banging the little sister, although I've seen tons of negative comments ab her. Just ignore them.

Really looking forward to future content. You did us dirty w that cliffhanger x'D

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
is it really a cliffhanger ?

to go with the game mc needs to survive so she shots MC and misses
or the assaulter draws another weapon and is shot by her

and the patron page got a render of that bad dude with 2 guns ...

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Had a bad vibe from it since the dragging molonogue intro. Felt like I was playing Dual Family at some point. Kinda boring to me if I'm honest. But who knows, things might get better in future updates so see you in couple months I guess.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Just one question. Is this the worst game ever? Really, I can't think of any other game that is that badly written and such a waste of time. 5 minutes of "my stomach hurts, my head hurts, my ankle hurts" and then nothing... This is not story building, this is a "I show a boob to milk some patrons" scheme. I'm genuinely upset!

P.S. If I ignore this thread is it going to disappear from my feed?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just one question. Is this the worst game ever? Really, I can't think of any other game that is that badly written and such a waste of time. 5 minutes of "my stomach hurts, my head hurts, my ankle hurts" and then nothing... This is not story building, this is a "I show a boob to milk some patrons" scheme. I'm genuinely upset!

P.S. If I ignore this thread is it going to disappear from my feed?
just to answer your ps.
if you "unwatch" this thread, or any others thread, you will not receive any notification anymore about it.
the option is just at the top right of the first comment of any page.
this is usefull for game that are abandonned.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Decided to give this VN/Game another chance with the latest content release... Not much has changed... The text is still mostly a lot of meaningless inner monologue, where the protagonist can't decide on saving his mother and family or thinking about sex with neighbors, all while trying to get out of his home... You get one set of choices afterward, which either leads to a dead end or leads to maybe getting shot by someone the protagonist is trying to save... You find out a possible bad event that may have befallen his family, and that is about the extent of the new content... Kind of a let down, with no improvements at all... I went ahead and updated my review...

Reactions: Arcane666

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Had a bad vibe from it since the dragging molonogue intro. Felt like I was playing Dual Family at some point. Kinda boring to me if I'm honest. But who knows, things might get better in future updates so see you in couple months I guess.
It wasnt that much because of the lenght, but the tone and length of that monologue. I mean, the guy whines and whines about everything and everyone. I just couldnt read it to the end, skipped about a half of it, after it started to turn my stomach.
I mean, there is only one person in the game that is perfect in every way :ForeverAlone:

I would cut that wall of text short, leaving about a quarter of it, maybe less. Also change the whining tone of it into something less of "the poor me who has to live with these retards".

Just my humbly, very personal opinion. Take it or leave it.

Reactions: Zippity

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
same thing about what i said about dual family.....these new vn's is killing me also the grammar nazi's hahaha.
well ty . adding to my abandon patreon list.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
F***ng step-familys become to be f***ng irritating! :mad:
Damn this game is bad, at least so far... :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This game isn't going to be great. It probably won't even get finished.

That said, I've played worse. There's some good here, and I might check back in a few versions. I would recommend the dev scale back their ambitions, and just treat this story as practice - get something actually done, and then think about the RPG stuff in a later game.

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
like nearly all games it begins with a guy we dont rly know and after the intro its nearly always the same "Hello u are the looser - no school - no job - something like that, all "hate" the char.

the idea behind the game is good, the intro is BORING! *click click click*
it get a little better after the intro but then it ends... not good to get as many fans as u need for ur project... i was rly feeling worse as the "bad guy" told i gangbanged them all and want to kill him but then "END" sure all want to know what is going on and all but its not the best situation to stop after boring 10minutes *click click click*

gun shot there are a few possibilities

she wasnt a random for him... only to attract "heroes" (to help her)
she felt in love because she loves it to get raped... many women are sick...
she want to shoot him or she shoot herself
our char isnt great at all but its the main char and i dont think he get shot after 10minutes *click click click* ;)

looking forward for updates, hopefully not again 10minutes *click click click*

more choices? attack Bad guy in rage, or calm down, think and take some sort of pipe or something else lying in that alley

btw i had to laugh as i saw our char is beating a guy like Arnold - with a gun :D

greeting

P.S. sry for my bad english :/ i hope u understand my whine :D

Reactions: Kendra

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Jesus Christ what a dumpsterfire of a game, seems like the dev has had some personal issues and used this game as catharsis. Endless fucking inner monologues and explanations about this and that and backstories and motivations and reasons, questions and answers to himself, who ever mentioned Dual Family was spot the fuck on.
The characters are also lame as hell, you have twink MC who is the most annoying whiny cunt that sighs constantly like anime character, retarded little sister and grown ass 26 years old big sister that acts like 16 emo teen from myspace era and angry mum. Also you entire family got fucked by some guy while you ware sleeping bellow a couch.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
downloaded to see what all the fuss is about. forgot i already did that same thing 2 weeks ago....

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 72101
Overview:
You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.​

Updated: May 23 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.02a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

I've noticed a difference right at the start of this game.With the previous version when you are in the kitchen with the mother and she bends down she doesn't have on any panties but now in this version she is wearing red panties,now that is a sad start to the game!Even in the images attached it shows her without panties;real shame about the change!I hope there aren't other changes like that!

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes