VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
Finished after only 25 Minutes. A bit short for a first release IMO.
The Eyes of Ella are wayyy to big.

Other than that renders look nice. Plot seems decent or at least somewhat interesting (it's different)

wasn't first release...this is just a readjustment of the first release....just a bit of change in dialogue....not worth the download for those of us who already had done so before this update.i think we have another dev who thinks people want to support development without actual content...future abandon in progress

not just the eyes but the lips on the younger sister are way out.....she looks like someone stuck her to a shop window by her lips as a kid while they went in shopping...….reminds me of meg ryans/goldie hawns lip jobs :D

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I'm downloading this game so I can see if it really is good... i love this i whant more

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Feel like this game needs some tag updates. Incest and rape come to mind.
I'm not sure if off-screen (told, not shown) rape deserves a tag, nor if the voyeurism on his (family/step-family/whatever) deserves an incest tag (since the MC doesn't seem to intend to act on those urges, and the game direction seems like an endless quest to find the "family" he has lost.)

Maybe if the tags are trigger warnings.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only sex scenes are an upskirt, peeking on the younger sis changing, and walking in on the older sister masturbating.

cheldee

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 72101
Overview:
You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.​

Updated: May 23 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.02a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 72101
Overview:
You play as David, a 21 year old who is just like anyone else, a typical guy going through the motions, being self-centered and thinking the world revolves around him. Now, unfortunately, or fortunately, as events unfold he finds himself trapped within a post-apocalyptic situation.​

Updated: May 23 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.02a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Sorry, but I am confused. This is an update .02 after .01 from a month or two ago? I just played this update, and it is no different and goes no further that .01. Just an observation.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
First thoughts.

Little sister. Looks odd. Her features are not natural and need work.

Unless you have a super powerful PC or two you are rendering too many scenes that add nothing to the story. I'd suggest before rendering you put on an editor hat and go through everything you intend to render asking what it adds to your story. Can two or more renders be combined into one? Save the multiple detailed renders for significant action sequences and yes, the fap scenes.

Way too much exposition from the MC, this is not War and Peace. Ask yourself what each piece of exposition actually adds to the story, if it is essential to the story you are telling try and find a way to tell it in a more concise way because I'm sorry to say it's currently boring. The problem with this is that you are then rendering scenes to go with this overlong exposition, so you end up with a large chunk of content that is entirely redundant. Avoid retelling events in different ways, you've said it once, move on. The scene in the alley told us pretty much everything that the entire story up to that point had, rendering the preceding story largely redundant.

On the plus side the story and setting shows promise, it's just that both the story and graphics are in need of editing.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hello everyone! Sorry for taking so long. I had to re-do most if not all of the second part of the game. Not only that, i added in alot of new scenes for the first part too! i hope you check it it all out! I think now it has a better continuity. It's time for the new content! you have all waited long enough! to stay tuned!
Link to 0.0.2b folder for both PC and MAC versions -

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'm not sure if off-screen (told, not shown) rape deserves a tag,
Are you joking? Rape is a rape whether it was shown or not. I personally do not want to have anything to do with this story and the rape tag and the description would help me save the time spent on downloading and playing this game. I can guess that this shit bluffed. that they got rid of him and he tried to scare a new victim, or they have such a strange rp, but I'm skeptical.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Are you joking? Rape is a rape whether it was shown or not. I personally do not want to have anything to do with this story and the rape tag and the description would help me save the time spent on downloading and playing this game. I can admit that this shit bluffed. that they got rid of him and he tried to scare a new victim, or they have such a strange rp, but I'm skeptical.
So is this really a revenge rape find his family story? If he was bluffing I might give it a try.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
WTF am i doing here!!! i thought it was incest at first but then i didn't see any incest tag. well i am off gl with ya game its out of my radar.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
WTF. I can't fight I can't kill. seriously like in real life not possible, if anyone tries anything against my fam i would kill on the spot, but this game gets me so pissed off i just removed it, i like the idea, however no matter how young or weak one is can kill someone in a suprise attack, simple as an elbow under the chin, not the hardest thing, or a run and simple punch under chin like wtf, and why is the bitch then points the gun at you when she was at gun point, like WTF

Reactions: Deadlyreaper
1.70 star(s) 10 Votes