VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Dev you are just evil ..this is just a mind f ...and poorly written one at that ...good luck on your bs

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'D funnest shit I've seen so far, from story to the characters lol all the way through! what?.. it's suppose to be a drama?....um ok then I'm sad on how badly it is made then, very sad...:pensive:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok...
i m not gonna be too hard.
it need alots of work. on every aspect. not to mention the aspect already explained before. i still can add a little advice.

when you do the render, when you prepar them. take your time.
the game have alots of missplaced stuff and "poke". this can be easily fixed just by checking and take a bit of time to prepar the scene good before rendering.

flying stuff.... poke everywhere...

flying stuff can be fixed like i explained before. as for the poke, you can fix them by the same way or "cheat" ( using photoshop or else to "hide" them. )
graphism is not important in a game imho. but its still limited, the more "correct" you get them, the more professional you look to peoples. and the more passionate too.
as it look like now, the game look rushed... too much. like if you got some countdown ETA for releasing the game. ( maybe its the situation, i dont know)

but still... i just give you a small advice.

the main OP screens are here to give peoples a good opinion before they try it, to peak their curiosity. and there....

1st pic, the bed and the blanket getting some WWII
2nd pic, nipples poke
etc..

well, you got the idea.

game seems rushed.

take your time.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You took the words out of my brain.

Even though many of us are horny as hell we still want a game that has a thought process and work put into it. Great artwork is a bonus but if you do take your time and get it right.

Here's a tip for the OP.. In DAZ3d use the Auxiliary window and change your camera view to Nvidia Iray option. Here you can get a feel of what your render will look like. Make it big so you can see the clipping and floatingness that may occur.
After a while you can even see in this view what type of quality your render will be. IT's actually a great tool and also do this so that it caches the rendering, so when you do render it starts to display within a minute of or so, this way you can see even more problems should there be any.

ok...
i m not gonna be too hard.
it need alots of work. on every aspect. not to mention the aspect already explained before. i still can add a little advice.

when you do the render, when you prepar them. take your time.
the game have alots of missplaced stuff and "poke". this can be easily fixed just by checking and take a bit of time to prepar the scene good before rendering.

flying stuff.... poke everywhere...

flying stuff can be fixed like i explained before. as for the poke, you can fix them by the same way or "cheat" ( using photoshop or else to "hide" them. )
graphism is not important in a game imho. but its still limited, the more "correct" you get them, the more professional you look to peoples. and the more passionate too.
as it look like now, the game look rushed... too much. like if you got some countdown ETA for releasing the game. ( maybe its the situation, i dont know)

but still... i just give you a small advice.

the main OP screens are here to give peoples a good opinion before they try it, to peak their curiosity. and there....

1st pic, the bed and the blanket getting some WWII
2nd pic, nipples poke
etc..

well, you got the idea.

game seems rushed.

take your time.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
omg what stupid texts "(pain! go away i need to think !!)" and what the fucking hell is that supposed to be? an update??? 2 min full of total garbage? I mean I do not speak very good English but even I'm wondering what the shit is so stupid mindless dialogues I've never experienced .... especially when he howls around

and just thinks of eating and drinking and then necessarily a glass really needs ??? Should that be a shit bad joke? and then the neighbor where he thinks of the hot milf really in the momment? his own family does not matter to him first? and then when he runs to this asshole and even for that is too stupid ??? or the mc

astonishingly knocked over the bastard and then the bitsch takes the weapon and yells you should not hurt him ??? WHAT? is that about being finished off and being raped ??? So hey a totally bad update fucking for 2 minutes with totally ridiculous boring and stupid lyrics ....

the "game" is a total waste of time one of the worst I have played here

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not really a lot of content i.e all you get is a flash of moms pussy then a flash of both sisters tits, Then thats it, Hope this game carry's on as i liked the idea of the storyline

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
From what i've learned on this site, there are 2 types of game devs.
  • Those who love working with it, and manage to create awsome stories with beautiful renderings.
  • Those who do it for money.
This "game" was made to earn money.
Couldn't find a single good thing in this. Better to let it die.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
seriously just watch the preview pics they are basically all there is to see in the game right now

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes