VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Family [v0.04 Final] [Gibby]

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
um .... yes .... what should I say? endless unfasbar annoying stupid blabbering from the mc of infinitely much crap constantly tells only his stupid useless blah blah blah blah ........ then the attack was not bad but then it continues to go so unpredictably any kind of come snatch one or several girls take it with them and fuck them we have to look back then dumb brainless grinning of points stupid crap tell how you are wonderful you are so great you are the greeted i of course do all the work for you and keep living like that a monks in sex sex all others fuck wild and have fun and the mc is the total loser and gets apologized every once in a thousand times
I bet so it goes on AND very importantly he tells and for hours again any useless shit probably that is not quite normal bizarre therefore the hour speaks to himself and bores us to death:FeelsBadMan:

It's such a pity about the game. The idea is really good. It looks good, too. I especially liked the fact that he contravened his mother but that was just hot air and he gave it back to us:teary:

Reactions: Hyped

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I keep seeing the same pattern, an interesting sounding game and some very plain to unattractive characters in the game. I understand developers do not want to use the same model but how hard is it to make the characters attractive.
I know it is not since I was in game development a LOOONNG time ago. I will pass on this game also not worth my time if the characters do nothing or turn me off. Just my 2 cents!!

Reactions: MrJ and The Witcher

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Dev, the adult game industry does not lack games set in a post apocalyptic world. Heck, there are incest games with that premise too. They're usually not too successful since the devs seem to be overly focused on the environment rather than the characters.

CG looks crisp though. Keep going.

Reactions: yoyomistro

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Too much empty monologueing.
Just trim the monologues down and loose all the bloated dialogue.
Do something about the younger sister, she looks like she has a skin condition or something.

Also, is the only current ending that we hear the mother being raped/attacked?

It's an interesting idea and there are some good points, but you really need to trim down your text.
It's way, way too verbose.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
um .... yes .... what should I say? endless unfasbar annoying stupid blabbering from the mc of infinitely much crap constantly tells only his stupid useless blah blah blah blah ........ then the attack was not bad but then it continues to go so unpredictably any kind of come snatch one or several girls take it with them and fuck them we have to look back then dumb brainless grinning of points stupid crap tell how you are wonderful you are so great you are the greeted i of course do all the work for you and keep living like that a monks in sex sex all others fuck wild and have fun and the mc is the total loser and gets apologized every once in a thousand times
I bet so it goes on AND very importantly he tells and for hours again any useless shit probably that is not quite normal bizarre therefore the hour speaks to himself and bores us to death:FeelsBadMan:

It's such a pity about the game. The idea is really good. It looks good, too. I especially liked the fact that he contravened his mother but that was just hot air and he gave it back to us:teary:
No idea WTF you just said. All I see is a wall of text with ZERO punctuation or capitalization to know where one sentence/thought ends and the next begins.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Very intriguing start. Hope to see the continuation soon.
, good luck.

butterfresse

Jan 17, 2018
Beatix is one of the best, or maybe the best, character i've ever seen in a game. Pls keep up the good work, but yea - the dialogs are a bit long.

Reactions: 12thBeardVNs

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Actually looking forward. The main character was kinda obnoxious, but I guess that whole rebellious attitude like not wanting to help mom will not mean anything in the coming updates since he will be on a different reality, which is good cause no one whats to play with an unlikable character.

Reactions: smartboy225

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
I didn't want to call her that before in order to avoid hurting the feelings of the dev; she also reminds me of Smeagol from the LOTR.
Yea very creepy looking 12yo. I hate when dev's try to sell weird looking 12yo look a likes for 18yo. Wish there was an option to just delete those creepy 12yo sisters from all games. Kills my boner every single time ;(

The older sister though is one of the hottest models there is, but then the mom looks same age but with 'grey' hair. It's not just this one game mind you, so i'm not picking on this only dev here. Most other adult games have the same problem with 25yo moms and 12 yo's daughters while somehow main character [often son] is 18yo himself. It doesn't mean everyone has to follow that terrible trend. Love the setting. [fallout fan]

Reactions: Drafox
1.70 star(s) 10 Votes