VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This what i get after trying to go the park after police bribe.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'parkthu7'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 10794, in script
  File "D:\----\lost-0.1.1.1asd-pc\lost-0.1.1.1asd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\----\lost-0.1.1.1asd-pc\lost-0.1.1.1asd-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'parkthu7'.

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lost_Girls 0.1.1.1asd
Sat Oct 24 07:26:41 2020
Copy 2 files, paste to \lost-0.1.1.1asd-pc\game, and overwrite. Thanks for supporting me.

Last edited:

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like the story so far as it is, but a lots of bugs. and its need a inventory system so the player can now how much money, food, and candy they have. I am going to wait a few updates before I play this again.
I thought about it. but, i am doing the project alone. This is also not my main job. I do this project just for my hobby. I only did it in the evening, when I got home from work. In the next updates, I will improve the interface and storyline to make it better. Thanks for supporting me.

Reactions: Xaos_

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Lost Girls [v0.1.1.1] [ASD ASFD CN]

Original size: 1.27 GB

Compressed size: 149.1 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I thought about it. but, i am doing the project alone. This is also not my main job. I do this project just for my hobby. I only did it in the evening, when I got home from work. In the next updates, I will improve the interface and storyline to make it better. Thanks for supporting me.
While looking through the script I noticed that there were also several dialogue lines that were untranslated as well. Just an FYI.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"You plan to kidnap..." Hmm, I'm listening.

"... a schoolgirl." (Sees cover photo) Well you started with a good idea.

Assuming the middle character is the MC and not an old lady, left to right my order I'd risk prison for would go 5, 1, 6, 2, then 3, 4, putting the school girls far enough back they don't get a medal just a participation ribbon.

But good fapping to all you degenerates who placed them higher, to each their own ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Nice work so far, this game could be a nice one.
How to get yumi pregnant (see picture 2)? Or is this some kind of cumflation / too much Pizza?
There is also mentioned, that there are 2 roads (love route and slave route), How to trigger that love Route?
Some many questions... ^^

Reactions: libertypics

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nice work so far, this game could be a nice one.
How to get yumi pregnant (see picture 2)? Or is this some kind of cumflation / too much Pizza?
There is also mentioned, that there are 2 roads (love route and slave route), How to trigger that love Route?
Some many questions... ^^
Those things, will be updated in the future. I am very busy right now, I don't have much time for this project. But, I will do it as quickly as possible. Thanks for supporting me.

Reactions: Balial42

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes