VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ohsnapdragons

Jun 18, 2020
Great work mate. In case you're interested in releasing this game on Android, I got a working port just by adding
Code:
define config.hw_video = False
just before the Movie instantiation on line 9 of script.rpy. I think there are other ways to get it working without disabling hardware rendering, but I haven't noticed any performance issues while running the port on my OnePlus 5 and videos play fine.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Why does the game say that I'm tired and I should go to bed every time I try to trigger a scene with Yumi?
It even does this on mornings.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
ASD ASFD CN

OMG...
Sooooooooo moch GamePlay Bugs or Errors... Well not real Bugs or Erros, but stilll...

For start, developer, remember to start a sentence with a Capital letter, okay?
We're not in the messenger, are we?
Further, why don't the saleswoman and the policeman have Name-Box?
For a sandbox game it's the norm when we have a lot of repetitive elements,
but it still looks stupid, so why not use stubs like "I've already said or done this"?
And the healthier thing that I have found so far, starting to play, in the basement when you talk to Yumo,
after stripping her and trying to feed her, she dresses again...
And what's the catch to feeding? I won't follow any kind of reaction from her side...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok Guys.... Game is totaly bugged...
Right now, you can see only 50% content waht we have here.
Cus, Sumico is not playble, cus we just not can find her!
Also, 2 scesnes with Yumo also is bloked + Night visit in Misaki house is also bloked......

Hmmm... Ok... Idk it bug or not, but in script.rpy i not find any line of dialoges for this sneces...
mayby Dev just put it in Game already but not write still... Well when it real funny, cus usually the other way around...

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm seems interesting. But from the Version Number and Changelog too new for me. Added to my Watchlist . Will check it out later when it got some Updates

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Lost Girls [v0.1.2] [ASD ASFD CN] - Original Size: 1.29GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (139MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DarthKrowx

Jun 5, 2019
So after i bribed the cops like day Wednesday I got this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hernythu4'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 9948, in script
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lost_Girls 0.1.2asd
Tue Nov 10 15:31:41 2020

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is among the top 5 worst Engrish I've seen on this site. The content of the dialogue and character interactions are nonsense even if the Engrish gets fixed. Gameplay loop is extremely uninteresting. Sex scenes are terribly lazy. Sorry, but thats my honest review.

Reactions: qaywsx and IPsycho

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
This is among the top 5 worst Engrish I've seen on this site. The content of the dialogue and character interactions are nonsense even if the Engrish gets fixed. Gameplay loop is extremely uninteresting. Sex scenes are terribly lazy. Sorry, but thats my honest review.
Appears to be using some translation machine that is just awful, the bugs are also a sign of shoddy workmanship, he's not concentrating enough to see the mistakes he's making, to be honest, the idea is good, the execution is just not worth the hassle of loading it down.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\darkk\DarthDocuments\MegaDownLoadsIII\lost-0.1.2asd-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lost_Girls 0.1.2asd
I got the same error when trying to leave the rug...I mean room...after the first weekend (I think). I also had the basement girl die on me when her health was around 85.

Back to the rug briefly. The door takes you down to the girl and the rug takes you outside. What? I have been living my life wrong all of these years!

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the rating, I'm not a professional programmer. I learned to program by watching videos on youtube. So this game can be stupid. It's okay, I do it just for my taste. thank u.

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lost_Girls 0.1.2asd
Sorry about this error. Please copy the 2 files and paste, into the game folder, of the game.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes