VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Is this using the new honey select engine? Because I'm actually quite impressed at how these renders look. The old version was getting a little long in the tooth

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
ASD ASFD CN Please consider using for translating the text going forward instead of the horrible google/yandex ones. It's so much better, give it a try!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.3asd APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
ASD ASFD CN Please consider using for translating the text going forward instead of the horrible google/yandex ones. It's so much better, give it a try!
Thanks for sharing. But currently this web doesn't support my language. =((((

• Sad
Reactions: Viggy

jerope

Jan 1, 2020
Does any one have guide or walktrough for this game.
I always fail to trigger the event.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Really good game so far! I've come across a few bugs from earlier versions, but developer is doing great cleaning that up. No walkthrough needed thus far. Basically free to roam, but to succeed, daily work to earn money, then go home, then food store to buy food/water to feed Yumi. To elevate relationship with all the ladies, buy love candies and repeat offering them love candies until they give in and bend over. It's pretty simple. As for the cops, pay them off each time and they'll go away. Cannot wait to elevate status with Lina, Sakura, Yona and Yumik. Keep up the great work developer. Don't be fazed by complainers, they have no idea the time and efforts you put into this.

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Really good game so far! I've come across a few bugs from earlier versions, but developer is doing great cleaning that up. No walkthrough needed thus far. Basically free to roam, but to succeed, daily work to earn money, then go home, then food store to buy food/water to feed Yumi. To elevate relationship with all the ladies, buy love candies and repeat offering them love candies until they give in and bend over. It's pretty simple. As for the cops, pay them off each time and they'll go away. Cannot wait to elevate status with Lina, Sakura, Yona and Yumik. Keep up the great work developer. Don't be fazed by complainers, they have no idea the time and efforts you put into this.
Thanks, for a while, I wanted to give up, and stop this game. But when I read your comments, I was really happy. I will be making updates soon. Thank you very, very much.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks, for a while, I wanted to give up, and stop this game. But when I read your comments, I was really happy. I will be making updates soon. Thank you very, very much.
You're welcome! I can imagine how discouraging reading negative feedback can be. Which is why I was hoping you'd stumble across my comment. The part that ignorant users don't understand is that each project takes effort and time to be refined over time. There's a way to deliver constructive criticism that you can take from these forums that can contribute to your ideas, but don't be fazed by ignorance, take it as a grain of salt. And know that the delivery of your efforts are well appreciated by most.

Reactions: Balial42

Blankx

Apr 10, 2020
Btw I just Confused about something , What is Timing and Fighting System? And How to Trigger Lina's Event ?
So far This Game Already Good , we can look by theres so many good animation for only 0.1.3v

Btw, Sorry for bad english

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Btw I just Confused about something , What is Timing and Fighting System? And How to Trigger Lina's Event ?
So far This Game Already Good , we can look by theres so many good animation for only 0.1.3v

Btw, Sorry for bad english
I didn't see anything in the game that explains the timing or fighting system, I suppose we will in a future update. I cannot wait for the next update, the developer has been working on a 2nd project so I'm hoping we'll see an update here with this project any day now. I'm not sure if there is already an event with Lina yet, beyond buying her coffee and visiting her in her office, it's probably still too early in her story with more to come in future updates. However, I did notice the work level being stuck at Lvl1, not sure if that leveled up if we'd already see an event with Lina. Would be nice to already be able to offer a candy to the sister when she cleans his room, but so far this game rocks.

Reactions: Blankx

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.88 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.86 GB

Compressed PC Size: 209.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 192.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

ohsnapdragons

Jun 18, 2020
Love to see the progress! Just wanted to report a small bug. Looks like there's a small typo on line 475 of script.rpy tries to refer to lvwork instead of worklv.
Screenshot from 2020-12-16 02-06-59.png
Screenshot from 2020-12-16 02-13-53.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
This game is better than some comments would have me believe. But I have a doubt. Is it impossible to make progress with Yumi without drugging her?

Reactions: jerope
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes