VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Has this game been abandoned or is the delay due to the other projects being worked on?
Don't think it's been abandoned, or at least I hope it hasn't! :unsure: The dev does seem to be a little busy with a few other projects though so that's (hopefully) the reason for the delay in updates on this one.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Don't think it's been abandoned, or at least I hope it hasn't! :unsure: The dev does seem to be a little busy with a few other projects though so that's (hopefully) the reason for the delay in updates on this one.
Patreon page has been down for days, no sign of life, looks dead to me. Oh well, this sucks!

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Patreon page has been down for days, no sign of life, looks dead to me. Oh well, this sucks!
Patreon page has probably been put under review due to the content of the devs games. That's something that happens to quite a lot of games on Patreon because there's a whole lot of stuff they simply don't allow. ASD ASFD CN is busy with a couple of other projects, it's been less than three months since the last update so I don't see any reason to start calling this as Abandoned just yet. :unsure: I've seen plenty of games on this site go 6+ months without an update and then a new update suddently appears!

If the dev has decided to drop this one for whatever reason it's certainly going to be a shame, as it is when any game gets abandoned, but there's still plenty of other games to play and new games are popping up almost every day! ;)

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Sounds like a interesting game but I think they are focusing on their next project plus the comments are talking about bugs and soso translation.

Well I'm going to check out the next project(Live with My Sister) and most likely whenever i check for an update on that I'll check to see how this is doing.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes