VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how to open cheat console
Go to gamefolder > renpy > common > search for 00console and open with notepad+ > use search for "config.console (in line 108) and edit Wrong to True. Save and close.
OR: make a save (and a Backup) go to saveeditoronline and paste the save into the site. Then change what you want and download at the bottom of this site. Replace save, done. Game has to be closed, or at least in Main menu. I recommend this path: more options and easier, if you don't know all the other commands, or don’t have notepad+.
If I wrote the console-part that you got trouble, then use "latest Updates" on f95 and search for console commands. This is How I found the workaround.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks, for a while, I wanted to give up, and stop this game. But when I read your comments, I was really happy. I will be making updates soon. Thank you very, very much.
The game already looks amazing... just need a translator to help you out :v (or maybe a modder... usually they will help you out if u continue updating this game... I hope)

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Go to gamefolder > renpy > common > search for 00console and open with notepad+ > use search for "config.console (in line 108) and edit Wrong to True. Save and close.
OR: make a save (and a Backup) go to saveeditoronline and paste the save into the site. Then change what you want and download at the bottom of this site. Replace save, done. Game has to be closed, or at least in Main menu. I recommend this path: more options and easier, if you don't know all the other commands, or don’t have notepad+.
If I wrote the console-part that you got trouble, then use "latest Updates" on f95 and search for console commands. This is How I found the workaround.
what button should i press to open the console cheat menu?

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Sure thing! I've attached it here. If it doesn't work for whatever reason, I've uploaded my uncompressed copy of the game here that you can try: Mega
Somehow your scrips.rpy didn't work for me either, game wouldn't even start up.
With the uncompressed game it won't start up as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess I have to wait a working version.

But thanks for your effort.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
When did this change it's name? :eek: The last version I downloaded was v1.2 which I've got as "Lost Girls v1.2asd" but apparently it's now called "Lost Girl", so I've not only missed the last two updates but a small name change as well! :unsure: Currently downloading the new v1.4 and I see from the Changelog that there's been some nice additions in the last two updates! (y)

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Really digging the different paths with each girl so far, and it's getting better with each update. By any chance, is there more action to come with neighbors gf? She's hott! Cannot wait for the next update!

DKFL

Jul 17, 2020
This game is good A+ but can't level up all the ladies the basement and the boss I can level up but the rest can't...... please need help over here my head is about to explode

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Dang! Longest we've gone without an update. 1 too many projects is slowing progress and I'm going crazy with other games. When is next update?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes